Ciel's Diary

Elizabeth's p.o.v:

"Lizzy....." I heard my brother on my side, trying to comfort me. He gave a frown as I wept my tears.

Sebastian gave me a book.

I am scared of opening it, but I don't want my brother to open it. He gave me a hot chocolate and gave me space for an hour.

"If you need anything," He opened the door for he was about to leave. "Just tell me."

I waited for him to close the door.

I slowly opened the book. The first page was already full of papers, notes and something was written on that page.

My future wife and I were playing at her garden. We played "cat and mouse" for an hour. I was the "cat" and she was the "mouse". We kept giggling as we ran, but her smile went upside down when she fell.

I was worried because I didn't protect my future wife. Why?  Dad keeps protecting mom all the time. I want to be helpful too. So when both of us will grow up, I want our family to be just like my parents. They are so perfect together.

"He still have this?" I turned shocked, not expecting that he would keep it. My tears started to fall again, but this time I couldn't stop, stop from smiling.

(Flashback)

"Ciel, what are you writing?" I asked him as he was writing something over that blue-book.

"Oh! This is going to be all about us! Isn't it cool?' Ciel replied with a smile.

"Heh? aren't we too young to do love letters?"

"This isn't a love letter, silly! So in the future, we will never forget the past!" He exclaimed, blusing a little. "By the way, I want you to know that I am already starting to like you from the day we met." He chuckled. "Never forget that I will always be here for you."

Why didn't he just burn this? I would.. Be happy....

I looked at the other pages and saw a picture of me dancing with him on his birthday.

This is.....

I can never forget this birthday. Lizzy broke my ring. I wasn't angry for her, I was angry because of me, I should have made her happy.