Chapter 6

Alexandria's POV:

Jack and I arrived back at our house to find it was a mess!

clothes were everywhere, toys
scattered across the floor, and food thrown against the wall.

"ASHTON!" I shouted as all the guys rushed down stairs with Caleb in luke's arms.

"I can explain.." Ashton started.

"What?" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

"IT WAS ALL LUKE'S FAULT!" He screamed as everyone pointed at Luke.

"What did you do?" I asksed him.

"I just wanted to feed the baby and change him but I don't know how to change diapers and the baby kept puking on me" he explained showing his nasty shirt filled with vomit.

"Eww, okay you guys have an hour to clean up the house. I'll be out" I said grabbing my purse walking out the door.

-----------
LUKES POV:

"Okay guys we have one hour to make a good impression of Alex before she kills me" I said grabbing a towel, wiping the walls that are filled of baby food.

"Why do we have to do the work if YOU want to impress her?" Calum smirked.

"We-well, were all in this together guys!" I cheered handing them a broom and rag.

"Fine" they all grumbled.

----10 minutes later----

"MICHAEL GET YOUR ASS OFF THE COUCH AND CLEAN DAMMIT" I yelled pouring a bucket of water on him.

"I'm up! Gosh" he grumbled walking back into the kitchen to clean the rest of it.

"Okay so all we need to do now is the living room, bathroom and clean the baby" I said staring at where Caleb was sitting just a second ago.

"Guys! Where's Caleb?! Oh my god Alex is gonna kill me!" I panicked running around the house screaming the child's name. How do I even lose a baby?

I ran into his room and saw a little boy crying on the bed.

"Hey Caleb, what's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I miss my mommy and daddy" he cried into my eyes.

Oh my lord he looks like me so much it makes me wanna cry cause I can't have him for my own.

"Mommy and daddy are going shopping for you! You can't see what they get you or it won't be a surprise!" I smiled cheering him up.

"Really?! Oh my god I can't wait! Come down stairs with me to wait Luke!" He screamed excited pulling me downstairs and sitting right infront of the door.

"Now we wait" Caleb giggled while sitting in my lap.

Give me Love ( sequel to Brothers best friend) 5SOS ON HOLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें