Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alexandria's POV:

I quickly drove Caleb and I to the near park where the party was held.

As soon as Caleb and I stepped out of the car everyone jumped up and yelled,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Caleb squealed and ran into Jack's arms screaming,

"Daddy! Guess what? Mommy let me have ice cream today and now I get to see you now!" He giggled as Jack picked him up kissing his cheek.

"Better go thank mommy to since she got you it" he laughed putting him down as Caleb came and hugged my leg and ran off to his friends that came.

"You did really good today babe" I said kissing Jack.

"I couldn't have done it without you" he kissed back.

"ALEX!" I heard a familiar voice yelled coming towards me.

Ashton.

"Hey bro, long time no see?" I laughed.

"Yeah, it's been forever! You look amazing! Who's this?" He asked pointing to Jack.

"My boyfriend, Jack" I introduced him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ashton, her brother" he said, "the guys are playing with the children, they swing by later." Ashton says as he walks off.

"Hey babe, let's go to dinner tonight. I have a surprise" Jack whispered in my ear.

"Okay, let's go celebrate our sons birthday now" I said holding his hand, dragging him to where Caleb was.

There was someone playing with him.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Caleb shouts running into our arms leaving the unknown person

"Hey Alex" the person says.

I turned around to see the blue eyes I never wanted to see again.

Luke.

"H-hi Luke" I stuttered holding Caleb.

"How's your life? You look like a happy family" he small smiled.

"Good, thanks what about yours?" I asked him awkwardly.

"I'm doing great, I have a fiancé in Australia, she's wonderful" he smiled.

I guess he moved on for four years and I have too just like he told me.

••XO••

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" We sang to Caleb as he blew out his small amount of candles.

People started to leave since the party was over.

It was only the guys and Jack and I with Caleb still at the park cleaning up.

Jack pulled me to the side and said,

"Can you tell your brother to babysit Caleb tonight for our dinner?" He asked.

"I guess I could, be right back" I said walking towards Ashton wit the rest of the band.

"Hey bro... can you babysit Caleb tonight?" I politely asked him.

"Sure, he's so adorable but why?" He asked

"I'm going out tonight but make sure he doesn't eat anything sweet, he gets way to hyper and his bed time is 8:00 okay?" I said.

"Okay only if I can bring the rest to the band with me" he stated pointing to everyone else cleaning up.

"I don't care just come to my house around 7:00" I said walking off.