Chapter 15

Recap:
Ummm, Arizona?"

"LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET BACK HOME NOW" I yelled panicking.

"Babe it's gonna be Okayyy the dinner is tomorrow not tonight just go to sleep and when you wake up we'll be home" he assured me.

---------------------------------

10:00 A.M.

"Mommy! Mommy!Look! Uncle Lukey bought me ice cream!" Caleb cheered bouncing up and down.

"Wheres uncle Lukey?" I asked him.

"Outside. Talking on the phone." He said sitting back down eating his ice cream.

i slowly walked outside to hear Luke angerly on the phone.

"What the hell do you mean $10,00?!" Luke yelled, "I don't have that kind of money at the moment, give me till 8:00 tonight before the dinner starts." he sighed.

Who was he talking to? i swear to god if its sean and he's blackmailing Luke i will end him.

"Hey Luke." I said standing from behind him.

"Hey! what are you doing here?" He asked anxiously.

"I just got up. i could ask you the same thing" I questioned him.

"oh. just on the phone with Ashton, he misses me a lot so i decided to call him" he said. Of course it was Ashton cause Ashton asks for $10,000 out of the blue. (sarcasm).

~ 10 hours later~

8:00pm

We finally got home and quickly got changed and headed to Jack's house.

i rang the doorbell and Jack's faces appears in front of me quickly.

"Hello, Faience" He smirked holding mine and calebs hand walking to the kitchen.

"Oh Alex, who do we got here?! A grandson! You could've told me!" My mother shouted in excitement. She quickly picked up Caleb and started playing with him.

I swiftly got pulled to the side where i saw Jack standing in front of me.

"You better play nice tonight, cause i want to get a good impression in front of your mother. And you better not ruin it, or you're pretty little boyfriend will get it." He threatened me.

~

"WHO WANTS DINNER"Jack shouted walking away from me, setting up the table with loads of food.

"Oh darling, you didn't tell me Jack was an amazing cook!" My mother exclaimed.

"I didn't even know he could work an oven" I mumbled. I felt a hard kick coming from the other side of the table, seeing Jack glaring at me.

"She's joking, I always cook for my loved ones" He laughed.

"I have one question for you guys?" She asked, "How come Caleb has blonde hair when both of you guys have brown?"

i scaredly looked at Jack but smirked and said,

"Its cause he's not-" i tried to say he wasn't the father and Luke was but Jack interrupted me and said

"My mother had blonde hair" He covered it up quite well.

"Had?" My mother questioned,

"My mom just passed away a few weeks ago from cancer, I'm sorry I don't like talking about it" He said as his eyes got puffy. What a lair cause , his mother has red hair and lives down the street cause he's a momma's boy.

"I'm so sorry honey, I'm sure she's in a better place" She said holding Jack's hand in grieve.

LUKE'S POV:

I quickly dropped Alex and Caleb at the house and went to an abandon gas station down the street.

i slowly stepped out the car to see Sean paitently waiting with something in his pocket. A gun.

"Where's the money?" He asked angerly.

"Here. its all in here" I said throwing a bag of money to him.

"I'm not finished with you Hemmings" He said stepping closer to me. "Remember when Alex said to stay out her and Caleb's life? I'm gonna make her wish come true since no one should be with a scumbag like yourself, who just leaves his girlfriend alone with a child you dare call your own. I've been wanting to do this ever since i met you and took her away from me." He started screaming loading the gun and pointing it at me.

"You're right. I am a terrible person and Alex should not had to live through that I agree, but ever since i came back she's been happier than ever an she wants to be with me. Not you , or Jack or anyone else. Why do you think Caleb is my kid instead of yours or Jack's? Cause she wants me. Not a trader like any of you." I smirked.

"You b-better wipe that s-smirk off your face H-hemmings, with one pull y-you'll be dead and she'll have to come to me" He stuttered, i doubt he even knows how to work it.

Little did he know that Alex was on the phone the whole time listening.

"LUKE!' i heard the love of my life called out for me.

"STOP!" i screamed trying to tell her to leave before she got to close to Sean.

Before she got any closer ,

*BANG*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and just saying that Alex left dinner and rushed over to the gas station for Luke btw the rest of that back story will be In the next chapter

A/N hey guyssss happy Christmas and new year if you celebrate it! I finalyyyy updated! yay , i hope you guys liked this chapter and the next one will be the last chapter aka the ending. Who do you think got shot? Comment below!