Chatper 1:

Alexandria's POV:
Luke and I have been dating for 2 years now.

I think today is were I'm going to tell him that I'm pregnant.

I know that I am by all the symptoms and that I took the test like 50 times.

All positive.

I guess I wouldn't be hard to tell him since we sleep in same room.

I finally decided to get out of bed and saw that Luke wasn't there.

Weird.

He must be with the guys.

I got up and went to the kitchen to see a note taped to the fridge.

Dear Alexandria,

By the time you read this I'll probably be on the plane. I know I should've told you in person but I was afraid of how you would've reacted. The band is going on tour with One direction! But that means leaving you, we tried asking the management to let you come but they said no.
I don't know how Long it is but we're going to the states and around the world?! Isn't that crazy, I really hope you do well without me. don't wait for me to come, go live your life, I'm not breaking up with you or anything I just don't want to you stay in the house the whole time.
I call, text ad FaceTime you the whole time.
Love you,
Luke.

He left me.

Everyone always leaves me
Even my brother

I know this might be selfish but I don't want him to be around all those girls who are way better than me. he might even like them and break up with me!

I don't think I'm even telling him about the baby.

I don't even know when he'll be home!