Chapter 8

Recap:
"Hey Alex, can we talk" Luke asked pulling me into my room.

"Yea what's up?" I asked.

"Umm... why did you move on from me? I still love you" he whispered
--------------------------------------------

"What do you mean you still love me?" I shouted whispered.

"I love you with all my heart" he pleaded.

"No you don't! Says the one who cheated on me while you were on tour! I waited for you Luke but you blew it, go get with someone else, there always crawling on you anyway" I said rudely, I'm sorry but it's the truth.

"I only want you though, we could raise Caleb together, he's my child too you know" he said pointing it out.

"That means nothing! You weren't there for the 9 months I had him and the two years he was here! You know who was?! Jake! He actually cares about me and won't leave me like you did" I screamed at him.

Then Luke pushed me up against the wall and passionately kissed me.

Shockingly I kissed backed

Then I heard the door open.

"What the fuck is this?!" Jack yelled pushing Luke off of me.

"It's not what it looks like, he kissed me." I cried

"But you kissed back" Jack whispered about to cry.

"I didn't know what I was doing babe I swear I love you" I sobbed.

"I need a break" he whispered walking out the closet.

What just happened.

"Look what you did Luke, are you happy cause I just lost the love of my life and my sons father." I cried sliding down the wall.

"I'm sorry Alex, I just wanted you for my self but I can help you with Caleb if that helps" he said trying to hug me but I quickly walked out.

"Stay out of Caleb's life" I said sternly.

I walked back into the living room where everyone who was still here had a concerned look on their face. I guess they heard everything.

"I think you guys should leave" I whispered looking at my feet.

"It's okay we'll leave, we have to get ready for the concert I would ask if you want to come but the baby" Ashton pointed out.

"So the baby can learn good taste in music" Michael laughed.

"I'll think about it, if I find a baby sitter" I said in doubt.

"Oh! My sister can baby sit him she loves kids. I can call her " Calum yelled walking outside to call his sister.

"She said yes!" He cheered

"Great" I mumbled.

"So we'll pick you up at 8:00?" Ashton said.

"Yea and Mali- Koa will be here at 7:00 to take Caleb". Calum said, they all said their goodbyes and hugs and left.