Chapter 12

Recap:

Luke: no it's fine you can go with your fiancé you don't need me anymore,ill just leave you alone but I still want to see my baby not tomorrow but other days.

Me: okay I'm so sorry thanks for understanding.

*end text message*

********************

It was a quiet drive home since the radio was blasting so I guess it wasn't that quiet but conversation wise. I wasn't in the talking mood anyway it's 12 at night and I'm tired.

"Babe go to sleep" Jack said resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, can you wake me up when we get home please?" I yawned closing my eyes.

"Anything for you sweetheart" he kissed my forehead and I went to sleep.

*Dream*

I was walking through the woods. But it wasn't like any other walk in the park. These woods were the one in the back of my house.

I slowly went to my porch in the backyard and gasped when I saw what was in my living room.

Jack and his ex girlfriend, Melissa.

They were just kissing right there on my couch.

I started crying but I couldn't feel any tears come out.

As I turned around I was in a different scene, it was a nice two story house. I hesitantly went inside where I saw Luke, Caleb, and I. Sitting on a couch watching my favorite movie, The Little Mermaid. (Fav Disney movie tbh) We all looked like a happy family with Caleb in Luke's lap and me beside him.

That never really happened with Jack since he's always working but it would be nice to have family time like that.

Just when everything goes wrong.

Jack and Melissa come making out on the floor in front of me and Jack was saying how he was using me.

Then, Luke starts yelling at me I couldn't hear clearing what he was saying.

And worst of all

Luke stands up and takes Caleb out the door with him and never to be seen again.

End dream:

I jumped from my slumber and looked around to see I was in a bed.

Thanks for not waking me up Jack

I checked the time on my phone 3:30am

Really

I looked at all the notifications on my phone:

5 missed calls from Luke

10 text messages from Luke

1 voice mail from Luke

I clicked on the voice mail just
To hear his voice.

"Hey Alex I don't know if you're ignoring me or something but I just wanted to ask if you'll like to hang at my house and watch movies tomorrow. Not like a date or anything just to hang out like the old times. I hope I'm not bothering you or anything have a good night. Text me if you want to go. Bye"

I thought about it for a while and it could mean no harm since he said it wasn't a date.

I texted him back saying:

To Luke:
Hey sorry I didn't answer your calls or messages cause I was taking a nap but I would love to go to the movie theaters. What time should I get ready? And what movie are we seeing?

From Luke:

It's fine. Sorry to disturb you in your sleep and I can pick you up at 12:00 and its a surprise. Bring Caleb he might like it :)