Chapter 11

Recap:

Luke's POV:

I sat on the couch and quietly played with my guitar when I heard a knock on the door. I guess nobody else heard it cause they're played just dance so I just opened it seeing someone I never wanted to see again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here Sean?" I asked making my face go red. I thought this guy was gone for good.

"Well my best friend just got his heart broken by you, out of everyone why did you chose Alexandria, you know she was engaged and you knew that she loved him more than she will ever love you. just stay out of her life and never talk to her again or you will pay the price. I'll be watching" Sean threatened me.

What the hell was that?

How was I supposed to know she was engaged! She just told me! First I thought she was just bluffing to make me jealous like I did.

How am I not supposed to talk to see Alex if I'm coming over her house tomorrow since the dick she call a fiancé walks out on her.

I quietly went back into the room with a pale face and quietly sat on the couch far away from everyone. they were too busy playing just dance and karaoke.

I was just about to go to sleep but th n I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder.

"Luke" a female voice whispered.

"Hmmm" I mumbled opening my eyes to see Alex and inch away from my face.

"We got to go" she said pulling me up.

We grabbed all the stuff we brought here and strolled down the hallway.

"Alex, wait up" someone said, we all whipped our heads around to see Jack running towards us.

Alex's POV:

I turned around to see Jack sprinting towards me.

Why is he here all of a sudden?

How did he even know I was here?

"Alex" he huffed bending down to catch his breath.

"C-can I talk to you" He panted, "Alone" he suggested.

"Yea, don't wait up on me guys, I'll just get a ride from Jack." I insisted them to leave.

They all mumbled something underneath their breath that was too low to understand.

"Talk" I said crossing my arms.

"Okay, so i am so sorry I walked out on you and Caleb like that and I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. I know it's only been a day since I left but it was the most miserable day I ever had. when I woke up I thought you were next to me but then I looked over and you weren't there. I cried for most of the day, I was gonna text you all of this but I wanted to do it in person cause you mean so much to me. I hope our engagement isn't over after a little over reaction, I love you and Caleb" he said while tears flowing out of his eyes.

"Of course the engagement isn't over silly, I love you so much I wouldn't ruin our relationship over that, you're too good to lose" I said hugging him.

"Okay so can I come home now to our baby?" He sweetly asked.

"Of course lets go" I said as he lead me to his car.

What am I supposed to tell Luke now? He didn't really care right?

Text message: to: Lukey😂✌🏼️

Me: hey I was wondering if you still wanted to see Caleb, cause you don't have to if you don't want too.

Luke: no! I want to come over I really want to get to know my son. why do you ask?

Me: oh. Nothing. It's just Jack is coming back home and I didn't know if you wanted to still be around him.

Luke: no it's fine you can go with your fiancé you don't need me anymore,ill just leave you alone but I still want to see my baby not tomorrow but other days.

Me: okay I'm so sorry thanks for understanding.

*end text message*

-------------------------------------------------

A/N hey guys I hope you like this update I may not be updating for a while cause I'm going on vacation but I'll update lots of chapters when I get back💕✌🏼️