Chapter 4

Alexandria's POV

It was now 6:00 and we've finally got home after the mess at the park.

I rushed to our room and got out my red dress with black stilettos and hopped in the shower.

I quickly got dressed to see it was already 6:30 and I still had to do my hair and makeup.

I blow-dried my hair and flat ironed it with loose curls at the end of my hair.
I put on mascara, blush, foundation, red lipstick and liquid eyeliner.

I know that it seems like a lot of makeup but I don't know what's gonna happen tonight and I wanna look nice.

I walked down the stairway to see Jack standing at the front of the door playing with Caleb.

"Mommy!" I heard Caleb shout running towards me. Jack looked up with a shock look on his face.

"Wow Alex you look.. Wow" he blushed walking to me.

"Thanks , you don't look to bad yourself" I say looking at what he's wearing, a black and white tux with a black tie and shoes with his hair gelled back.

We stood there in silence admiring each other by the second till we heard the doorbell ring.

"ALEX!" All four of the guys said as I opened the door and embraced me in a hug.

"Hey guys thanks for coming, if anything happens call me, we got to go" I said giving them a list of things about Caleb.

"We'll be fine Alex! I know how to handle kids" Michael said giving back the list.

"It's here just in case, I'm gonna get my purse" I said walking up to my room.

As I closed the door behind me I felt myself being pushed against the wall.

"What the-" I got cut off as a pair of lips were attached to mine.

-----------------•---•---

A/n hey guys hoped you liked this chapter! Vote and comment about what you think bye luv u!