Chapter 5

Alexandria's POV:
Recap:

"What the-" I got cut off as a pair of lips were attached to mine.
------------------------------------------

I quickly pushed off who ever was on me and I saw Luke looking at me in shock.

"What the fuck! I -" I yelled but got cut off by his hand covering my mouth and leading me into a closet.

"Shhh, I know it's wrong but you just looked so beautiful tonight." he said.

"You have a fiancé! I have a fucking boyfriend! What are you doing" I whispered yelled.

"I still love you why don't you see that!" He whispered yelled at me back.

"No you don't, you love your fiancé, and I love my boyfriend . good bye Lucas." I said and stormed out the closet .

I walked down stairs giving Caleb one last hug and the rest of the guys except Luke.

Jack and I walked to the car and he opened the door for me and drove off to our special dinner.

*30 minutes later*

We finally arrived and we were at an Italian restaurant that looked really fancy.

"Reservations unders, Evans" Jack said.

"Oh!" The waiter said surprised, "follow me" he said leading us to our table in the middle of the ballroom.

We sat down and our food was already brought to us even though we didn't order... weird.

The whole dinner was amazing. the waiter brought out our favorite food, which we got on our first date 4 years ago.

We finished eating and the waiter and almost the whole staff from the restaurant was surrounding us.

"Jack... what's going on?" I asked.

Jack got down on one knee and said,

"Alexandria Irwin. ever since I laid eyes on you I knew you were the one. you have made me the happiest man in the four years we've been together. you are beautiful in every way possible, smart, funny, sweet and I could go on forever about you. right now I want to spend the rest of my life with you. so Alexandria Irwin... will you marry me?" He asked tearing up after his speech.

I gasped covering my mouth and nodded yes since I was crying too much and jumped into his arms.

He spun me around and carried me into the car and drove to the most expensive hotel in the city.

And you can guess what happened that night...