five.

Ace's POV:

He got up and stormed out of the room. I sat in my seat in shock.

How could he think that about us? How could he think like that to himself?

"There he goes again being the centre of attention." Luca muttered.

"At least, he spoke. He never does. I mean not to us for some reason." Zeke added shrugging.

"Why did he say that?" I asked.

"I don't know and I don't care." Luca replied. Zeke nodded and fist bumped Luca.

"I'm going to go have a little chat with him." I spoke getting up.

"Count me in." Zeke said nodding. Luca nodded as well.

We headed up to his room and walked in.

I've never actually seen his room or really walked around it. I didn't bother for some reason.

There were paintings around the room. Books shelves filling the words. The double sized bed in the corner of the room. It was dark in here. The lights were dusty as if they've hardly been on. The only thing on was the nightstand lamp that brightened the room a little.

I walked to a bookshelf that looked like it was just put up. There was one book on it and an award next to it.

The Dead by Xavier Mariano.

He has a book?

Best-selling book in 2019.

How come he didn't tell me?

  We looked around and he wasn't in here. I looked to my right and saw him sitting on the balcony. His legs laid flat as he laid his back on the glass walls of the balcony.

  I walked to him and got his attention.

"Why would you say something like that?" I yelled at him.

"Why can't I?" He muttered tiredly.

"Are you fucking stupid? You just can't. I care about you." I yelled again.

"You can stop lying to yourself. You don't care about me. You never did." He sighed.

"Yes I do." I shouted.

"Ace. Just stop. I'm tired. Please come back tomorrow..." He trailed. His eyes slowly closing as he yawned.

What's wrong with him?

"Why do you look dead?" Luca asked him but he didn't respond.

"Is he actually sleeping on the balcony?" Zeke laughed. Xavier didn't respond once again.

"Xavier." I said. He still didn't respond so I kick his leg. He opened his eyes.

"Get out of my room." He said taking a deep breath. He got up and walked back inside. He turned his light off so it was back to being dark in his room. After that he went into his toilet and locked the door.

"Are you just going to let him get away with that?" Luca questioned harshly. I shook my head and walked out of the room.

Xavier's POV:

I was doing my normal day to day morning drive in my night clothes when I saw a familiar black car rush past me. It was going hundreds over the speed limit.

Zeke, you've got to be kidding me.

I followed him to the school just in case he got arrested for speeding. I parked inside the school parking lot.  I saw a black BMW pull up besides me.