twenty.

Romans POV:

I slammed Ace's office door open. River and Theo running into Xavier's arms.

"I swear if y'all keep slamming my door, it's gonna break." Ace sighed not looking up.

"They took her away. She isn't coming back." I told them wiping the tears aggressively from my face.

"What?" Zeke whispered shocked.

I breathed in a deep breath. "She's gone."

"NO! SHE ISN'T!" Ace yelled.

Theo kicked the chair away and slammed the table. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he yelled.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Theo shouted, punching Ace in the stomach. Xavier grabbed him and put him to the side.

Theo then thought it would be a great idea to trash up the room. River walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I don't want to forget her. People forget a lot of stuff when they're young." He whispered.

"We won't forget her because we'll find her."

Helena's POV:

"Stop crying!" The bodyguard yelled.

The man in the front seat grabbed his gun and turned to point it at him. "Hey! Don't talk to my niece like that."

"N-niece?"

"Yes, I'm Zuko. I'm your mothers brother. Your uncle." He told me. I instantly shuffled away from him.

"You're related to Erica." I spat.

"No I'm not related to that piece of shit."

"You LITERALLY just said you were!" I shouted.

"I'll explain everything when we get to our destination. We are going to Spain."

"Wha-"

"Your name is now Linnaea Eleonora Martinez. Helena Mariano no longer exists."

Ace's POV:

"Do you remember how he looks like?" I asked them.

"Yep and we remember where we were. Well not the area just inside the house." Theo replied, after he calmed down.

I pulled out a picture of Zuko.

"THATS HIM!" River yelled.

"This is perfect. We already know where they live." Luca exclaimed. I nodded.

...

"ZUKO! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I yelled, shooting the ceiling.

All my men were barging into the house. I walked down to the basement and found nobody there.

"Sir there's no one here." One of my men said through the earpiece.

"I DON'T CARE! SEARCH THE AREA! THEY HAVE TO BE CLOSE!" I shouted.

"She has to be close."

Xavier's POV:

Theo and River fell asleep on the couch so I put some blankets over them. Roman was sitting there, staring at the wall.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing happened." He replied.

I sighed. "You can tell me once you're comfortable, okay?"

"No Xavier," he turned to me. "Literally nothing happened. The only thing we didn't have was warmth and a bed."