nineteen.

Ace's POV:

"We ruled out every place that they could possibly be." I snapped.

"We have to keep looking. We don't know where they could be." Zeke said nodding.

The door opened and the Knights walked in.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snapped.

"We're here to help. Xavier told us about what happened." Sebastian said. "If you are wondering, Helena works for me that's why we are in contact."

"Oh we know." Luca said nodding.

"Right now, we need to put our issues aside and find them!" Mason said taking out some weapons out of his bag.

"Where's Leora?" Xavier asked.

"She said that she was on vacation so we didn't tell her." He explained.

We all nodded.

...

2 WEEKS LATER

"None of this is helping!" I yelled, stressed out. I needed find them ASAP.

"I get you are stressed out but calm down. We aren't gonna find them that way." Xavier snapped at me.

"We need to hurry this up quickly." I told them.

"Since when do you care about them?!" Xavier asked angrily.

"I always did! I just never showed it. I just need to make sure that she's alright first." I replied.

"You've been obsessed with Helena! Why the fuck is your problem with her?!" He yelled.

"I don't have any problem with her!" I shouted.

"Then why the fuck are you so obsessed with her?!" He yelled again.

"I have every right to be." I yelled slamming my palms on the desk.

"That's not a reason why!" He shouted louder.

"JUST SHUT UP!" Luca yelled. "MY SIBLINGS ARE MISSING SO PUT YOUR ISSUES ASIDE FOR ONCE!"

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Mason.

"What about your sister?" I asked, calming myself down.

"What about her?" He asked.

"Do they have any special places? Any crazy exes? Any places that we never checked?" I asked.

"Well, she did break up with a girl called Grace but I don't think she has anything to do with it."

I froze.

"Did you just say Grace?" Luca asked.

"Yeah, like Grace Martinez." He told us.

"I can't believe it." Zeke whispered.

"Where the fuck is your sister?" I snapped.

...

Helena's POV:

The room was getting colder and we started to freeze. I don't know how long we've been in here.

We have been getting meals and everything but we hardly got any sleep. The boys laid on my lap wearing their jumpers. I gave Theo, my jumper and I was stuck wearing a cropped vest.

They fell asleep ages ago but I stayed awake just in case any of them got taken. I made sure I didn't make any sudden movements to wake them.

The door opened and a large man came in. Theo instantly woke up at the noise from the door. Seconds after, the rest woke up.