eleven.

I'm so fucking sorry! I thought I published this chapter last week but I didn't. IM SO SORRYYY!!

Helena's POV:

"Roman, hurry up and come downstairs." Xavier shouted as I walked past him. I sat on the lobby chair.

"No! I hate mint chocolate chip ice cream!" He shouted back.

"Who said anything about ice cream?" Xavier asked.

"Theo said that you bou- THEO YOU ASSHOLE!" Roman yelled. Theo started cackling as he ran down the stairs. Seconds later, Roman starts racing down the stairs after him. He tackles him onto the ground and they start fighting.

I laughed and made eye contact with Xavier.

"3!" I began. Roman and Theo quickly let go and stood up smiling.

"That's what I thought." I said taking out my phone.

Reminder:

Groceries!
Prescriptions!
Training!

I sighed. I have some of work to do today.

Am I the only one realising that life is just passing by or it feels like a repeated pattern and I'm just there. I have no control in my life, but I do at the same time. It feels weird. Maybe I just need to live a bit more.

But you kind of do.

I ran up to my room and got changed into sweats. I grabbed my keys and headed out.

"I'm going to work! Don't do anything stupid." I shouted.

"We aren't that dumb!" They all shout back.

"Yeah yeah." I muttered shutting the door.

Ace's POV:

"Anything to tell us that something happened?!" I yelled at my mafia's hackers.

"We've tried everything! We couldn't find anything." She told me.

"You are a hacker for a reason. Find something! If there's no front door, you go through the back or a window." I slam my hand on the table.

"If you want to find out what fucking happened, get a DNA test and you get full access! That's your front door!" She yelled back.

"Don't shout at me." I spat angrily.

"Don't get on my fucking nerves." She snapped back.

"Don't get on mine." I spoke sharply.

She sighed calmly. "Then we have a deal."

She is strong headed. I like that about her but she's gay. So that's annoying.

"Deal... but how am I supposed to get a DNA sample if she doesn't even talk to me?" I asked.

She smiled. "Just leave that to me."

Helena's POV:

I walked through the mall after training and buying groceries for my prescriptions.

Prescriptions? You mean amphetamines that help you stay awake all night because you too much of a scaredy-cat to go to sleep.

Yeah or that.

It took a few hours to do all that but now I can buy it and finally take a nap because I haven't slept in days.

I'm such a dumbass.