Part 11

This is too much. I was in the most beautiful city view apartment I have ever seen, guided by who I now thought was my guardian angel. He promised this apartment if I joined his company, all expenses covered. I obviously knew there was a catch and I was waiting for it, but once it wasn't killing people I think my conscience will be fine while living in all this luxury.
I tried to forget about it last night but just couldn't. His words haunted me, and my greed for money made me want to explore.

"I would give you a car as well. If the job didn't already come with transportation."

"Not to be rude but what will I be doing exactly?"

He chuckled a little bit, "so your one of those girls who get to the point, don't you?"
I just replied with a smile. I was beginning to find him very weird. His posture was a lot different from the night I first met him.

"You know I don't want to just be your boss, but your friend too."

That line made me look at him. I thought he had other intention, like if he would automatically have power over me sexually I took part in this agreement, even worse what if this was the agreement.

"I don't want to be trapped in sexual agreement, if you know what I mean," while keeping eye contact with him until he turned around. For some reason he had a shocked face.

"Miss I would like you to be an escort, I run a business of escorts, I will never ask you to be my permanent escort, ok." he turned and started walking towards the kitchen. An escort. I didn't fully know what that was exactly but there was no way I was going to ask him. I didn't think you were obligated to sleep with anybody if you didn't want to though.

"Thanks for the opportunity." I said skeptically. "Anyways" I said under my breath. he was still quite far from me and was uncomfortable and just wanted him to leave so I could enjoy this gorgeous apartment for myself. "I'm a little tired so I think I'm going to bed." He look at me funny but took the hint, right before walking towards the door. "When do I start." I said as he opened the door.

He smiled after making a swift turn. "Well as soon as possible, of course" before shutting the door.