Part 13

He slid the paper from under my hands.
'Now that that's done.' Casually returning the papers in his bag.
'Do you want a drink to celebrate?'
Showing me the biggest smile.
'You just tricked me? Didn't you?'
He slowly rested the bottle back down on the counter.
'Why do you say that?'
Locking eyes with me.
'I've already fallen into it so what's there to hid now.'
'I don't know'
He handed me the filled glass. "You could always knock me out, rip the contract and I never hear from you again."
I couldn't but looking at were he kept the signed document. "Thanks for the suggestions."
"Just give all of the details, you never know."
"Have a seat." He gestured to the chair around the dinning table. Shortly after he join me with me his own glass to sip on.
"So ..you escort as per normal. After the night is over. He has the option to include you in his profile."
"Profile?"
"There is a small community of high profile men that have created a platform, that displayed themselves with different laddies. Most times they use it as a way of boasting to thier pairs."

"What do you mean by displaying?"
I see him beating around the bush, which i didn't appreciate.
"You'll have intercource with them while they film it."
"So basically porn?"
"It's only accessible to a hand full of people. It's also heavily protected so it would be extremely difficult for the public to gain access to it at any point.
"So porn?"
"Yes."
"How will I know if they are safe?"
"Well of course protection isn't a thing for these men"
"So it's at my own risk."
"We try to ensure that all ladies going in are clean but we have no control of outside sources."
"Just to let you know all ladies who do this are very well compensated."
"Does this include you?"
He chuckled.
"No, I'm just the middle man."he said looking me deep in my eyes.
"How old are you?"
"Why?"
"Why not?"
He slowly got up from his chair and stressed that it was about time he left.
"Let me know if you still want to do this."
I swiftly moved to block him from exiting the room. "Why are you avoiding my questions?"
Less than an arms length away, he came in closer and tilled my head up slowly. "You've got 24hrs."

*************

And She's Backkk!!