Part 9

I took a deep breath before opening the door that night. Upon walking in a person directed me to the back. 'It still was a job' I tried to convince myself. Preparation at that moment was what I thought to be the worst part but I was wrong. My heel touched the step as the host welcomed me onto the stage as the first person for amateur night.
At least there was one thing I could say, and it was that even though I was never comfortable taking that coat off, it did get easier after time.

I was stripping one night after I had some practice and realise the eyes of a middled aged man were directed straight at me. I took this opportunity to try and drain any money he had from his pockets. "So what are you willing to do?" He said.
"I'm willing to do anything for the right price."
"Oh really." He said with a smirk.
I guided him to a separate room and locked the door. "So what you willing to pay?"
"You pick any price, but after." Then he pressed me against a wall. 'At least I'm not a virgin.' He took me roughly, choking me, scratching me, slapping me, pushing and pulling me and he kissed every part of my body other than my lips which I definitely had no problem with.
We were clothing our selves when I heard, "You were good you know."
"Thank you. So about the price...."
He cut me off. "I think I could do you one better." I was puzzled and the thought that popped was 'what if he doesn't want to pay me my money.' My guard was up and I looked at movements he were making. He pulled an object out of his pocket and placed it in my hand. "This is 500, you could get a lot more than this. If you want a job just call me. You would be perfect."

There was a business cardattached to the money. On the front marked 'Industry of the Arts' in bold. Itwas black, and right at the bottom there was a line in small font, 'ladieswho's got more than just looks, but talent.'