Estelle 2

Estelle Jackson was 17, looked 17, talked like a 17-year-old, but what she was doing, what she was working for was nothing a 17-year-old should do. But of course when did age matter to demigods. 

"We are a secret group of demigods, mortals, and gods working together to end the reign of the Olympians" 

Estelle always sucked at lying, now she was an expert at lying. Estelle always sucked at Archery, now she was one of the best, hand to hand with Thalia Grace. Estelle was scared of the darkness, so she learned to live in it. Estelle feared high-up places, so she learned to love heights. Estelle Jackson has weaknesses, so she learned to hide them. 

"I won't force you to do nothing. I won't force you to fight this war; it is your choice. Do you join or not?" 

When Estelle was told her lover dies at the hands of the Olympians all she could see was red. If it hadn't been for her mother she would have died trying to kill Zeus herself. She didn't kill him that day, but she vowed to destroy everything he cared for, to make him suffer, to make him feel how she was feeling. 

"I do. Count me in. I will make him suffer, I will make them perish, whatever the price" 

...

Estelle walked through the dark corridor, her footsteps echoing. Dark bags under her eyes, her gaze fixed on the light at the end of the corridor, a hood covering her face, a dagger in her hand. She arrived at the end of the corridor, a door, she opened it, entered and closed it behind her. 

Upon entering Estelle was involved in a bone-crushing hug by Grace Mclane. Estelle let her dagger fell to the floor and hugged her too, letting some tears escape her eyes. She is safe, I am safe. She reminded herself.]

"Thanks the fates you're alive!" Grace wiped a tear out of Estelle's face. She studies Estelle from head to toes, as if making sure she was real as if she had thought she had come back before and realized it was a trick of her mind. Grace took gave Estelle a sweet smile before grabbing her face and kissing her for all the times they couldn't do it for the past month. 

The room fell silent, all eyes turning to the kissing couple. When they parted Estelle, for the first time, noticed everyone else in the room. 

Oh shit, she thought. 

"I guess there is no point in hiding it anymore," she said "We're dating"

"Oh! And I am Bisexual, TARA!" Grace chimed in, a playfully smile on her face. 

Annabeth was the first to laugh, closely followed by Piper and the rest. And for the first time in a long time, things were bright, even if it was only for some minutes. 

"You have a thing for my daughters, don't you Jackson?" Annabeth jocked. Estelle looked at Grace and then Back at Annabeth 

"Your daughter?" 

"Yes, my daughter" 

"How? Isn't Grace Piper's daughter" 

"You've been gone for a month, lots of things happen. Catch up"  

Estelle blinked "so" she pointed at Annabeth "you" she moved her finger to pint Grace "adopted her?" 

"Exactly"

"so that means that" she pointed at Annabeth "you are dating" she pointed at Piper "her"

"good job! You have a brain" 

Grace took Estelle's hand and guided her to one of the sofas where they sat, Estelle finally taking her shoes off.

"Okay," Grace said "tell us everything" 

Estelle sighed and shocked her head "I couldn't find her, I looked everywhere, she isn't in Poseidon's castle" 

Clarrise punched her hand against the table "SHIT" she snapped "are you sure?" 

"I am" 

"Did Charlie came back?" Estelle asked 

"He didn't" Clarrise's voice was low and cold.

"Thalia came back last week. She didn't find her either" Annabeth informed

"Okay. Okay. Okay. What can I do? Is there any other place left to scout?" 

"NO" Clarisse declared, her hand against the table, pushing herself upward "YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING MORE. YOU ARE A KID, YOU DID ENOUGH, LET US HANDLE THIS. You shouldn't be worrying about this" 

"but I am"  

"Well don't. You already did enough. Relax, be with your girlfriend, enjoy her and all your friends because who knows how long you will have them? Be a teenager" 

"Estelle you have been going in quest after quest for over a year, take a break. Who knows when we will be going to war, let your body and mind rest" Piper stood up and walked toward Estelle and embraced her in a small hug "please if you don't do it for yourself do it for us" 

Estelle left out a quiet sob "I can't. I need to keep my mind busy, that is the only thing keeping me sane"