Calypso's happy ever after

What if, what if Calypso wasn't straight.
What if Leo never took Calypso out of her island.

What if one day, one different day, someone crashed to her shore, Just like Leo had done mere weeks ago. Expecting it to be Leo again, having come back looking for her, or just another man who came across her shores to ruin her day, she rushed towards them, hoping to make them leave the island or for she herself leave it.  When she arrived at the shore she noticed it wasn't a man, but instead a woman, a woman around 16 so beautiful that Calypso thought she could give Aphrodite a run for her money.
Calypso's heart did a flip, she was so pretty. Ignoring the fact that she had never before seen another woman in her whole immortal life, or the fact that she was not supposed to see one in her shores, ever, Calypso took the young lady in her arms and carried her to her cave, being careful not to hurt her already harmed arms.
The young girl slept for days, Calypso sitting by her side and telling her stories in the hope the girl would have a prettier sleep, she sat there staring at her beautiful face, which was now clean, guessing what color her eyes were, hoping she could see her eyes, those eyes she knew were as beautiful as her hair, that was like nothing Calypso had ever seen, bright pink with black stripes to it.

It took the girl five days to wake up and Calypso learned she had been right, her eyes were as beautiful as her hair, bright light brown, as beautiful as the most precious flower in her garden.
"Where am I?" The girl asked when she saw Calypso standing at the cave entrance, her hand flew to her hair, but she found nothing "Where is my sword?"
Calypso pointed to the table by the side of the bed, where a hairpin rested "There it is", the girl hesitantly took her hairpin and place it back on her hair, with it tying some of her longer straps of hair to the back, "And as to where you are, I am not exactly sure, this island tends to move a lot"
"Who are you?"
"I could ask you the same"
"But I asked first"
"And you are the one that crashed into my island"
"Fair point" the girl sighed, "I am Sofie. I don't do last names"
"Hi Sofie, I am Calypso"
The girl opened her eyes in realization "As in The Calypso?"
"That's me"
"And this is your island?"
"The one and only"

The girl's voice was angelical, it had a ring to it that made Calypso's world spin, it was somehow sweet and dominant at the same time, Sofie talked to her as an equal, as if Calypso was worth the same as her, as if what she had to say was interesting and even as if she had a tiny peak of admiration towards the immortal. But, what made Calypso want to take that girl in her arms and hugged her until it was hard to breathe and she was forced to pull away, what warmed her heart and brought a smile to her face, was how Sofie didn't seem too rushed to leave her island as people normally were.

"Can I ask you some questions?"
"You already did"

A small smile made its easy to Sofie's face, it was a short chuckle, yet it was enough to make Calypso's ankles go weak, and she was sure that she had just found her new favorite sound, and that she would do anything to hear it again.

"Never thought you were one to have a humor"
"Glad to have surprised you. Shoot away, you have three questions"
"Uh okay. First, did Percy actually stumbled across your island?"
Calypso laughed, "That's your question, really?"
"Yes. We have been trying to know if it is true or not for years"
"It is true. He couldn't stop talking about this girl, Annabeth".

There it was again, that angelical laugh, although this time it seemed to be forced, like something about what she had said bothered her.

"Oh, yea, Percabeth" Sofie said, "My second question, how it is that I am here?"

"That is a question I do not have an answer to" Calypso tried her best to keep her voice from breaking
"Okey. Third question, how can I leave?"

And maybe she was wrong.

Calypso took a big breath, and made her way to Sofie, sitting next to her, "That is the problem" Calypso started "Never in the centuries I have been trapped in this island has a woman made her way to my shores, I don't know if you will be able to ever leave"
"There must be a way" 'what a lovely way to stab me', Calypso thought
"There is only one way, I can't exactly tell you if it will work"
"Then let us go see if it does. There is nothing to lose by trying"
Calypso offered the girl a sweet smile, trying to calm the girl's nerves, "Faiths are mean, my curse is meant to harm me, if I do not love you, if I do not fall in love with you, you're stuck with me"

"Then what? I am stuck here for the rest of eternity?" go on, keep moving that knife

"And that is why I hate," Calypso continued, ignoring Sofie's question "That I have fallen for you the second I saw you, your pink hair that brings life to any room, the freckles that adorn your perfect face and those hands that can only be own by someone that loves and works with plants. And I hate that as soon as the sun roses you'll be able to leave, and you will forget about the the girl curse to be alone for eternity"

"That's why you told me those stories..."

Their eyes met, a war could have passed around them and it would have not mattered, they would have not even noticed it, it was just them, them together and nothing else, "You heard them?"

"I did. They were beautiful, thank you"

Calypso looked away, "Come on" she stood up and offered Sofie a hand, "I'll show the way out"

Sofie took Calypso's hand and followed her to the shore of the island, where the moon's light made the ocean look heavenly, the sand was still warm from the heat of the day and a soft wind blew, "Tomorrow, at first light, right here, your way back will be waiting for you"
Sofie turned to see Calypso and took both her hands into hers, "I won't be needing it"
"What?"
"If you accept me, If you take me in, I would like to stay"
"But your friends, your life..."
"I may not have the faiths to blame for my loneliness, but I do have the world to blame for my curse, that might not actually be it, but that just like yours always leaves me alone and heartbroken"

And that is the story of how two souls cursed to be alone found each other, first as friends and then as lovers, lovers for the rest of eternity, alone, in their own island of love. And Calypso's island was no longer only her's, but theirs.