1 | Tea Part 1

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

❝Tea Part 1❞

It was time for the Karasuno team to be able to go to a camp. Takeda sensei had told the dynamic duo that they have to be able to get good grades to be able to go to the volleyball camp.

The two had already enlisted help from you, but they felt like they might need more help than you could provide. Therefore, they are going to go talk to Kei to be able to ask if they can get even more support for them with him there.

They needed all the help they could get since, for them, Volleyball was their life. It was no secret that Kei had always loved teasing both Tobio and Hinata, especially since he found out that they weren't so academically gifted. Unlike Kei was.

Tobio and Hinata were both walking past coach Ukai's store, where they usually go to get snacks after volleyball practice.

"Please, we need your help," Hinata said to Kei.

Kei looks indifferent to what Hinata had wanted from him. Yamaguchi, on the other hand, feeling somewhat sorry for both Hinata and Tobio, said,

"There would be no harm in helping them out for about 10 minutes before and after practice," Yamaguchi said in an attempt to help Tobio and Hinata.

Kei was standing in front of the store with a teasing grin on his face. Kei would not agree to help both Tobio and Hinata without teasing them a little bit first. After all, he wasn't a salty person for nothing.

"As I see it, only one of you has asked me for my help. What's wrong big guy?" Kei said with a teasing grin on his face.

He would use this moment to his advantage and soak it up as much as he can. He would tease Tobio as much as he could. The reason being, in this case, they needed his help. Therefore, he would only agree to help them if he was satisfied with what he heard.

"Why are you having a lowly peasant ask for you? You've got nothing to say," he added on.

Tobio looked as though he was regretting the decision to even think about asking him for help.

"Come on, Kageyama, you know we need his help," Hinata said as he had jabbed his elbow in Tobio's gut.

Since Tobio did not have a good relationship with him, it was difficult for him to ask Kei for any form of help. In reality, he wanted only his sister to teach him about the parts that he lacked in for some subjects. Though, for some reason, Tobio had thought that just her help was not going to be enough. Both he and Hinata had needed a lot of help in some subjects.

There was no doubt that Tobio's sister was incredibly gifted. There was a vast difference between the two of them on the basis of their score in regards to school.

While she had excelled, Tobio did not.

"Please teach us," Tobio mumbled.

Kei had heard what he had said, but that did not mean that the teasing would not stop; in reality, it would increase more. Kei was not satisfied yet until he got what he had wanted to hear.

"What?" Kei spoke while putting his hand around his ear in an indication that he did not hear what Tobio had said.

"Please....teach us how to study," Tobio said a little louder, but he had still somewhat mumbled.

"I don't think I quite heard you," Kei said once again while moving closer to Tobio, trying to hear what he had said.

"Teach us how to study!" Tobio shouted while bowing.

The three other people were surprised, and before Kei could respond, Coach Ukai had come out of his store and shouted,

"Shut up! You are disturbing the neighbors!" Coach Ukai shouted, shifting all of the attention toward the Coach that looked tiered.

"Sorry," everyone had spoken collectively.

"Why am I getting yelled at?" Kei asked, but there was no answer to his question.

"Fine, I will help you out," Kei spoke.

He was reluctant to help the two of them out, but he decided that if he did not want to be pestered, he should just agree to what they want. Though, that did not mean that he would not annoy the two of them.

"Then we can meet up at my house. My sister has decided to also help," Tobio said.

That statement had Kei feel shocked, but that did not mean that he would show his reaction to the two volleyball enthusiasts. Instead, he had chosen to tease Tobio more,

"There the king goes, ordering everyone around," Kei spoke again.

Tobio had looked incredibly angry at what Kei had said, but for the sake of his future of going to the Volleyball camp, he had huffed and walked on his way home.

"I didn't know the king had a sister," Kei mumbled as he and Yamaguchi were walking home.