11 | Americano Part 1

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

❝Americano Part 1❞

It was the next morning, and for some reason, your brother had come with you to the coffee shop that you go to try your drinks. His motivation for going was due to his overprotectiveness in regards to his sister.

Tobio was a person who was incredibly overprotective over his sister, that much was certain. He did not like the idea at all that of all the people that annoyed him a lot during volleyball practice, Kei, having a crush on his little sister. That his little sister would be in a relationship with that guy possibly, or that she may share the same feelings.

Due to this, any sense of rationality that he had left from his mind, and he had somewhat forced his twin sister to come with him to his morning volleyball practice. It was annoying to Tobio that Kei would be there, but he realized that walking with you might be the best option in regards to keeping Kei away from you.

It was very odd for you to go to the coffee shop in the morning, you usually went to the coffee shop after school rather than in the morning. Though, your brother had said that he wanted to go with you, and he left you very little choice in the matter.

He was insistent, and you had missed walking with him. The only downside was that you had to go to his morning practice with him if you had wanted to walk together.

"Onii-chan, do you want anything," you asked with a small smile on your face.

When Tobio had shook his head, you had turned your attention towards the barista that was waiting for you to make your order.

"Hi, one Americano please," you said to the person at the counter.

"Coming right up," the barista said.

As you and Tobio were standing adn waiting for your order to come, there was a chime sound from the door. The attention of both of you had moved to the door, and when you saw the person there, you had to call out their name.

"Kei?" you said.

You did not know that he comes here in the morning, or at all since the two of you had bumped into each other. Tobio, on the other hand, had a glare on his face, and the glare was directed towards Kei. Why did he have to come now of all the mornings?

"Hey, princess," Kei spoke with a small and not so noticeable smile on his face.

When Kei had realized that Tobio was there, he had momentarily turned his attention to him to address him.

"King," Kei spoke with a teasing smirk on his face, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

He had said in a teasing voice. Your brother glared at him, angry that if he were not here, you and Kei would have been alone. That would have been the worst-case scenario for Tobio, the two of you meeting up, and Kei spreading some of his influence on you.

Kei on the other hand did not expect that Tobio would be here. He was planning on being the version of himself that he only shows to you.

The sweet one, the less salty one.

Though, the second he had seen that your brother was with you, he knew he had to continue the showcase of being a salty person. He had known that there should be no difference in the way he acted, especially in front of those with who he has club activities with.

There cannot be a rumor going around within the group that he was getting soft, or someone eventually making the connection that Kei has a crush on you.

"What are you doing here?" you asked as you had moved away from your brother to be closer to Kei.

You had unconsciously done this, and this was making Tobio even angrier.

"Just came for a drink from here," Kei replied without showcasing his intended intentions.

"Well, when did you start coming here?" you asked while you had tilted your head in confusion.

He had a blush on his cheeks when you asked him the question. It was true that he had never gone to the coffee shop until the two of you have met. It might happen to be somewhat desperate of him, but in reality, he was hoping that one morning he might bump into you.

Now, it's his lucky day.

Though, he hated that Tobio is with you, and the two of just had to meet this morning.

"I've been coming here for a while now," he replied, and that was the end of that conversation.

You had eventually gotten your coffee, but before you left with your brother, Kei had pulled you towards him. He had then whispered in your ear,

"I need to talk to you before practice," He whispered in your ear.

You could not help but shiver when he spoke. His voice right against your neck and that was doing things to you. You cannot help yourself, he had affected you in ways no one else ever had. Your brother on the other hand had looked enraged.

He did not know what that was about, but he misunderstood the shiver that you had for one of fear.

Not for what it actually was.