10 | Espresso

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

❝Espresso❞

It was the next morning, and there was nothing that you could do to stop this day. There was nothing that you could do to avoid going to school today of all days.

Kei had decided to be his normal rational self and had decided to understand more of his feelings before he had chosen to reveal his feelings.

You, on the other hand, were on your to the coffee shop to get something to be able to wake yourself up. You had gotten no sleep whatsoever, and needed some caffeine to wake you up.

"Hi, can I get an espresso to go pleas?" you spoke to the barista.

You were usually chirpy in the morning, but today you were sleep-deprived. You have been awake thinking about what he had done. You couldn't help yourself and your mind would not stop you from thinking about it.

"Yes, of course," the barista replied.

You still have some time to kill so you had then made the decision to sit inside the shop for a bit. You were sitting down the coffee shop, and for once you had so decided to observe the people who are coming in and out of the shop. Some people were rushing to get to their jobs, getting their last-minute coffee to keep themselves awake, some people were sitting and chatting about while eating a snack.

This was something that you could only tell if you had sat and observed, and not became like the people were sitting around you were too immersed in themselves to notice what is going on around you. Then, eventually, your name was called, and you had started your walk to school.

Soon enough, you have made it to your classroom. When you had walked in you saw that Kei was sitting in the seat next to you.

"Hey Kei," you spoke when you had walked up to your desk.

When Kei had seen you, he was silent. He had then chosen to give his normal response,

"Tsk," he replied while he had put his headphones on.

He had decided to act like he usually does for the day, though, that was going to be unsuccessful on his part very soon.

"I went to the coffee shop that I usually go to and got myself an espresso, I did not like it," you said while sticking your tongue out.

Cute.

Tsukishima had thought to himself at your attempt to show the disgust that you had felt when you had taken the drink.

After you had stuck your tongue out, attempting to get rid of the taste, and showing your disgust, your face has turned into a pouting face. Again, all that he could think of was that you looked adorable.

"Hey, I mean it's your choice for wanting to try out these drinks. Sometimes all of them won't be great," he said as he had attempted to speak in his monotone voice.

You had a face that showed that you were thinking about what he had said, and you were looking and acting somewhat childish, and he loved that about this morning. Truthfully, he was planning on ignoring you and acting like his normal salty self, but the second you had walked in that plan was right out of the window.

"How has your morning been?" You asked him.

He wanted to be able to answer honestly, that his day was boring so far until he saw you. That you had so much frightened of his day. Though, he was not gonna say that yet.

"It was good," he replied while being vague.

There was nothing he could do to stop himself from acting the way that he does around you.