*Five*

~Smut Chapter~

"Armin...can we go inside?"

"Mhm, and do what?"

"You know what I'm asking...you bought condoms didn't you?"

"Yea I did...let's go."

He took my hand and we hurriedly made our way into the house making me giggle.

As soon as we got inside his lips collided with mine giving me no time to put my stuff down. I begged him to slow down between breaths but he didn't stop. I dropped my things and he pushed me into the bedroom. As I fell with my back flat against the bed, Armin climbed on top of me kissing down to my neck.

"Armin... relax your going crazy."

"But I missed you."

"Ok but-"

His middle and pointer finger went into my moth catching me by surprise, he leaned his body forward so that his face was right next to my ear.

"Stop talking or I'll have to gag you, and I don't wanna cover your pretty mouth up."

I nodded and he took his fingers out and pulled my shirt off over my head. He unclasped my bra and threw it aside.

"You know I've seen you like this so many times...but each is like the first...your beautiful."

"Armin-"

"Don't say anything, just let me take care of you."

Our lips met again and he pinned my arms above my head as he kissed me roughly. His left knee parted my legs and his mouth trailed down to neck and my breasts. His tongue trailed across my nipple and he rolled the other in between his fingers making my breathing quicken. He lifted his head up at me for a moment titling it to the side with a curious look on his face.

"Your sensitive today."

"It's because...we haven't done it in so long."

"Mmm. Is that so?" He pushed himself further down the bed and worked to pull my pants off.

"Y-yea."

"So if I kiss you here..." he placed a kiss on my inner thigh. "How does that feel?"

"Good...really good."

"Just from a kiss?"

"Mhm."

"Then I think I should give you some more then."

He pulled my underwear off, leaving my completely exposed while all of his clothes were still on. Two of his fingers slid in and his mouth attached to my clit making me jump. My hands found there way to the back of his head, and I ran my fingers through his hair taking him in. He was so good with his tongue it was unreal, and at this point he knew exactly what I liked and drove me crazy. His free hand pushed my thigh apart from the other as his tongue traveled across me. My legs shook slightly and my breaths became uneven and loud, my head sunk back into the pillow and I gripped his hair tightly.

"Don't you dare cum yet. Your not even lasting."

"Be quiet."

"You giving orders now?"

"Yes, yes I am."

I pushed him off of me and he shot me a confused and angry look and I switched our positions.

"Your turn to be the slut."

"Hey, what are you doing..."

I pushed my self down the bed the undid his belt and  unbuttoned his pants. I pulled his jeans and boxers down revealing his dick that was already costed in precum.