*Eight*

"It's positive."

"No. No no no no no."

"Y/n breathe."

"I'm a father!"

Sasha nudged Connie in his side making him slightly buckle over as she whispered in his ear.

"Not the time Connie!"

"This is not good at all. I can't have a baby. Not like this."

"Well you need to schedule a doctors appointment for an ultrasound now."

"No, I need to go to a clinic and make an appointment right now."

"But you should make a doctors appointment to make sure everything's ok, and to just see the baby-"

"I don't want to see the baby. I don't want it in general."

"Y/n think, if you and Armin were still together you wouldn't want to get rid of it. You make it work."

"No I wouldn't because then I know I would be able to give my child a stable, healthy, and happy home. Nothing about my life right now is stable, healthy, or happy."

"What about Armin? You just going to do this behind his back?"

"... I don't know..."

"Your kidding? So you would get an abortion and not tell him?"

"Not like I want to do any of this!"

"You need to tell him. It's wrong not to. It's his kid too, and make an appointment of an ultrasound."

"I move in with Porco next week. If we spend too much time focusing on this...he's going to find out."

"And what's he gonna do?"

"Who knows at this point."

"I think you should keep it."

"Mikasa-"

"A baby could get you out of all this."

"How can you be sure?"

"He can't force you to get an abortion, I honestly don't think he would stoop that low. Also his family may not want to deal with a baby. Y/n this kid...is the only thing keeping you and Armin connected right now."

"I just need to be alone for a bit."

"Fine, come on guys."

Sasha and Connie followed Mikasa out the door leaving you alone.

"God who can I call...who can call...Levi."

You clicked on his contact and listened to the phone ring a few times before he answered.

"Now what kid?"

"Can you just listen? Like I just need somebody to listen to me."

"Yea what's wrong? Your crying again. Not over Armin I hope?"

"No...I'm pregnant...and I don't know what do."

"Ok...that's...news."

"I'm freaking out, I don't know if I should plan on keeping it or get rid of it. I'm scared Porco's gonna find out and I have no idea what his reaction will be. Mikasa thinks that if I keep the baby I could get out of this whole thing...but what if it doesn't? What if I can't get out that way and I'm too far along to get an abortion-"

"Y/n what do you want to do?"

"What?"

"What is your brain telling you to do? Not Mikasa, you."