*Thirty*

~Smut Chapter~
You didn't talk much after that night and it had been months. Neither did Colt or Marcel. Colt didn't want to upset you, and Marcel felt it was his fault even after Armin reassured him countless times; but that didn't make him feel any better. As for Armin, he was now fully healed after his Connie issue. He had got his job too, and he was able to negotiate a way where he didn't have to travel so he could stay with you. A month prior, the house was finished and the two of you moved in along with Eren and Mikasa. Their apartment had flooded and they needed a place to stay so Armin offered to have them move in with the two of you. Connie asked too but his request was denied.

"So you guys aren't coming home tonight?" Armin asked Eren.

"Nope, I'm taking Mikasa out for a nice long walk and an expensive dinner, and after that-"

"Stop right there. I don't want anymore details."

"Why not. Y/n gets to talk about your creepy fetishes"

"Stop kink shaming me, and they're not creepy."

"Sure. So what, you gonna take advantage of us being gone and spend some time with y/n?"

"Probably not. She hasn't wanted to do anything since that night, so. I don't wanna pressure her or anything."

"Yeah she's till been pretty quiet. The other day I threw a piece of bread at her and she didn't even try to beat me up."

"Stop messing with her. She'll come around, just give her a bit more time."

"What are you gonna do though? The wedding rehearsal and ceremony are soon."

"Like I said I'm not going to pressure her. It'll be fine. I think once we get closer to the date she'll-"

"Eren I'm going to chop your goddamn balls off."

"What did I do this time?"

"You stole money out my wallet!"

"I did not! I thought you went dress shopping? When did you get out back?"

"Mikasa just told me, and we just got back."

"I borrowed some! I was gonna pay you back I swear! It was only thirty bucks! Armin tell her to stop chasing me!"

"You're the one who said she'd stop trying to kill you."

"I never said I wanted it to happen!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you have to pick up a knife?"

"Yes. He went in my wallet without asking. Why couldn't he go in yours?"

"Because he knows you're rich."

"Hmph."

"Don't huff at me. Mikasa told me you guys picked out a dress."

"Yeah it was one of the ones I tried on when I was with you know who. It makes my boobs like nice so. Marcel said he would pay for the reception dress I picked out too but I told him not too."

"How's he been?"

"I dunno. I can tell he still feels bad though."

"I think he just needs a bit more time. But you seem to be in a good mood today."

"Yeah, Mikasa got me donuts. Plus I'm starting to feel better now."

"I'm glad you feel better love, you wanna grab something to eat or do you want me to cook. Eren and Mikasa won't be back so we can't have a date night type dinner."

"I like when you cook for me. It's also funny when you spam or burn the kitchen down."

"Of course that's funny to you."

•••

Armin went downstairs to start dinner and you were instructed to stay upstairs because he wanted to surprise you. But you got bored after about twenty minutes and went back downstairs.

"Smells good."

"Hey! I told you to stay upstairs, no peeking."

"I got bored." You said putting your head on his shoulder and turning the stove off."

"What'd you do that for?"

"Because, I said that I'm bored." You stated hopping on the counter.

"Let me finish cooking."

"Nuh uh. Turn around."

"What?"

"I know you miss me." You said pulling him in closer to you.

"What are you getting at?"

"You wanna fuck me don't you?"

"Wha-what's gotten into you?"

"Tell me."

"What?"

"Tell me you wanna fuck me. Or better, beg me."

"Y/n-"

"Come on. Beg."

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please let me fuck you."

"Good boy."

His eyes set on your lips just before his younger is pushing past mouth and intertwined with yours. His hand moves to the back of your head and pushes you forward in an attempt to bring you closer. He pulls away and stares at your now puffy and swollen lips once again. His fingers pushed past your underwear as he rubbed over your clit gently. Your head slumps over his shoulder as he sticks two fingers into you.

"Fuck I missed you."

His fingers set a steady pace inside you as you grip onto his shoulder and try to keep yourself from sliding off the counter top. Your grip tightens on his shoulder letting him know your close but he doesn't let you cum. Instead, he pulls his fingers out and pulls you by your waist off the counter top. He then turns you over so your back is flush to his chest. He clumsily works to undo his belt and pulls his shirt off over his head before he grips the base of his cock and lines it up with you. He pushes himself in slowly and even though you've been taking him for so long theirs still a lingering burn at the start. You grip the counter top hard, knuckles going white as he begins languidly moving his hips. Before you know it, his slow and annoying pace moves to a fast and ruthless rhythm leaving you gasping for air. The palm of your hand pushes back on his abdomen in an attempt to calm him down but he doesn't listen.

"Stop trying to run. This is what you wanted isn't it?"

Your body slumps forward over the counter top as your vision goes hazy and legs begin to shake. As for Armin, his thrusts became random and his breathing became heavier. He brings his head to your neck as he buries his face inside it and the coil that was building in your abdomen snaps. He turns your head to give you a sloppy kiss followed by his own body shuddering as he filled you up.

"You just killed me." You said out of breath.

"Sorry...I got carried away again."

"You think?"

"I said sorry.

He pulls out slowly watching as his cum spills out of you and trails down your thighs.

"I love you."