*Thirteen*

"Y/n honey, suck in your stomach a bit."

"How many times do I have to tell you the dress is too small."

"Then this is a problem. The engagement party is in a week."

"Well you should've asked me my size mom."

"I didn't know you were pregnant so I assumed you were the same size."

"I only went up one size."

"So squeeze in it."

"I can't. It's too tight"

"If we can't get you into this how are we supposed to get you into your wedding dress."

"We don't."

"Ugh! It ripped."

"I told you it was too small this isn't my fault."

"Now we have pay for this and find another dress."

"Or I just don't go."

"It's your party."

"I'm being held here against my will."

"Y/n listen, you're making yourself unhappy. If you cooperated, than a lot of these rules wouldn't even be here."

"Right, like you shoving birth control pills down my throat."

"You got pregnant. We can't trust you."

"That was before all of this! That's how pregnancy works it's takes a couple of weeks!"

"Shh, stop yelling."

"I hate this. I was happy."

"He wouldn't be able to handle a baby y/n. He doesn't have a solid foundation yet he's too young."

"Don't act like you know Armin."

"Y/n when things get hard, they run. Didn't he leave you?"

"He had a reason."

"And what was that?"

"I don't know. I just know he has a reason."

She sighed as she looked through the clothing rack filled with potential dresses. Holding them up, and placing them back when you shook your head.

"How do you know that? He could be out running around with some other girl right now. If not now he will soon. He'll move on eventually."

"You don't know him."

"Neither do you."

"Your so aggravating.

"All I'm trying to say is that if you had his baby he would be way in over his head. I don't think you want your relationship with him to end fighting over a child."

"Whatever. Can we go now?"

"Yes, I suppose."

"If you and Dad really got to know him. I think you would've liked him."

"....Maybe."

"You judged him so fast, you didn't even let me introduce him to you."

"You should've been focusing on school."

"I was twenty two mom. What did you want me to wait until I was thirty to date? And what happened to me focusing on school now? Look at this mess."

"That's not what I'm saying."

"Whatever I don't care, let's just go."

Luckily Colt took you home so you didn't have to endure a ride with your mother. Colt didn't really talk much. No where near how he used to. He also didn't take the whole you being pregnant thing well either. He didn't ask about because he didn't want to upset you about it or anything. He knew it was a sensitive topic and he was the only person who treated it that way other than Marcel and Porco.