*Special Chapter Two*

****I wanted to do something cute for Armin's birthday today so I wrote this quick chapter that's not part of the original story.****

"Y/n? You in here? I need help, Connie's drunk again and Eren borrowed my car...why's it so dark?"

"It's sleep time that's why."

"You are not falling asleep on me Connie, you already puked on my shoes!"

"Sorry not sorry."

"Y/n? Hello? " Armin questioned flipping the light switch."

"Surprise!"

"What the...a surprise party!"

"I'll take baldly off your hands." Ymir said throwing Connie's arm over her shoulder.

"Power of lesbians!"

"Shut up."

"Sorry."

"Do you like it?" you asked.

"You did all this...after I said I didn't need anything?"

"Well yeah since when do I listen to you? I got you a cake. Presents... are you ok? Are you upset?"

"No...quite the opposite actually. I've never had a big party like this."

"So you like your surprise?"

"I do." He said dipping his head down for a kiss.

"No sex yet you two Armin as to open gifts!" Sasha yelled grabbing his arm.

"Open mine first. Eren said.

"Alright...is something going to jump out at me?"

"No."

"You got me...a T-Shirt...with your face on it."

"You know since we're best friends."

"Eren this is a couples shirt."

"No it's not."

"It says coupleshirts inc. on the tag."

"Oops."

"Alright I think this is Connie's...what's a man box?"

"Open it!"

"Oh this is surprisingly nice... it's got coffee, a mug, razors...what's facial hair serum."

"Thought you'd need it cause you can't grow a beard."

"You don't have one either."

"I shave mine off!"

"Sure."

"Uhh lets Jean...got me cash-"

"You're welcome."

"Thank you. Sasha got me...a coupon for a free dinner at Niccolo's restaurant."

"No fair! You gave him two Sasha!"

"Yeah one for him and one for y/n. What's the issue?"

"Niccolo's restaurant is expensive and you gave him two!"

"Be quiet Jean. Go fix your stupid beard."

"What's wrong with my beard?"

"Ok this is from Mikasa...my futon!"

"I got Levi to fix it for you."

"I love it!"

"Hey! She's the only one who got a good reaction! And it's something that he already had!"

"It's the thought that counts Connie." You replied.

"Hmph."

"Um this is from Ymir and I. It's just a gift card since I didn't know what you'd like and Ymir picked out a T shirt that had some inappropriate words on it so."

"Well since he likes to fuck so much thought he'd like the shirt. I also got you this shell thing I dunno. It's a bottle and it's got sand and shit thought you'd like it."

"Thanks Ymir, this is actually really nice."

"Yeah whatever. Levi got you tea by the way he's dropping it off tomorrow."

"Of course he did."

"I thinks that's everyone, thanks guys I-"

"I can't believe you forgot about me! The most important person here!"

"Is the party not my gift?"

"NO!"

"Ok! Clam down. What'd you get me?"

"Close your eyes. And no peeking. Jean lead him out the back door.

"Why are we going outside."

"Shh."

"It's a gender reveal!"

"Connie no one here is pregnant."

"Oh. It's a pregnancy announcement!"

"No."

"Armin open your eyes."

Everyone stood outside as Armin removed his hands from his eyes to see your gift. Your very expensive gift."

"You got me...a boat."

"Do you like it? I don't know anything about boats so the guy at the shop had me in there for like four hours going over stuff you might want so I just went and bought the most expensive one I saw."

"You got me a fucking boat."

"Yes we established that. Can you believe how much the cost? Just as much as a damn house. I was like-"

"You got me a boat!" He said wrapping his arms around you and lifting you up."

"I did."

"You're amazing."

"I know."

"I'm serious. I love you so much you have no idea."

"I love you too. Happy Birthday Armin."

Next chapter should be out tomorrow or friday