*Special Chapter*

In honor of "Want You" hitting 100k

~If Armin knew you were pregnant (not part of the story)~

"Y/n you've gotta hurry we don't want to be late for your appointment."

"Armin my doctor's appointment is in an hour. It takes twenty minutes to get there."

"So? We'll be early."

"I know you're excited. But we are not going that early."

"I just wanna make sure things are ok."

"Armin I'm sure things are fine. I feel fine."

"You ate lunch right? Did you want me to get you something?"

" No I'm ok, I'm ok."

"You know, I planned on marrying you first and then getting you pregnant."

"Marrying...me..."

"Only when you would be ready! I don't wanna pressure you into anything and to be honest getting married right now with a baby on the way...wait you said you didn't want kids...god i'm so stupid. I didn't even ask if you...I'm sorry."

"Wait what? You're sorry for what?"

"I didn't ask if you wanted to keep it or not i just assumed that you would."

"Well...I don't really want to get rid of it now that you're all excited."

"No! Don't make me pressure you."

"Armin. I'm having the baby."

"I- are you sure? It's a lot on your body and I just wanna make sure that you-"

"Yes. I'm positive."

"Ok."

"Armin are you sure this isn't too much for you to handle. I mean. With school and the house. Do you need help?"

"Help with what?"

"Like financially. I mean I have a good amount of money and-"

"Exactly your rich. So keep saving all your money. I can handle this."

"You're sure. I don't wanna put you in a hole."

"It's ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're about six to seven weeks now. Everything looks normal to me."

"Are you sure?"

"Armin she's the doctor..."

"I know that. I just want to make sure."

"Yes Dad, everything is normal. Would you like to see?"

"Yeah, please."

She turned the screen so that the two of you could see. You looked for a moment and then back to Armin. The look on his face was something you would memorize. It was a mix of pure love and awe that didn't falter for a moment. A smile quickly grew on his face and he looked back at you.

"We did that..."

"Yeah we did."

Armin was quiet the whole way home but it wasn't an awkward quiet. You rarely get awkward around him anymore. You had been with each other for a while now. A baby was more like the Joker in a deck of cards. But Armin would turn it to an Ace.