*Nineteen Pt.1*

Six Months.

It's been six whole months since you had spoken to Armin. A year since you two broke up, and eight months since you lost the babies. You had told Armin to call you once he was ready to explain but he never did. Mikasa and Sasha had told you that he never spoke about what happened when they saw him and he hadn't hung around them much. Even Connie didn't like what was going on. As for you, you lost touch with pretty much everyone. You gave up on him. You figured he couldn't wait for you, so...he moved on. You couldn't hate him for that. You couldn't hate him for looking out for himself and his own happiness. So you gave up. And partially fell out of love. The only people you had now were Marcel and Colt. And some how, some way, Porco.

"It's cold."

"I'm fine."

"Come to bed."

"Not sleepy."

"That's not what I meant. And get away from the balcony. It's dangerous."

"I'm not gonna fall off Porco."

"Just come to bed."

"Later."

"It's one in the morning."

"So?"

"So it's late. We have to start moving stuff into the new house tomorrow. I want you to be rested."

"If we fuck I'm not going to be rested. So me coming to bed now isn't going to change anything."

"Just, be careful. And put a sweater on or something, you'll catch a cold."
•••

"What's she doing?"

"I don't know. She's just sitting out there."

"Just leave her."

"Yeah I am, I told her to put on a sweater if she was going to stay out there."

"She's different."

"Colt don't start."

"You knew she wasn't in the right mind and you slept with her anyway. I don't care if it was consented. She was going through shit. She's still going through shit."

"This was months ago."

"You're manipulating her!"

"Watch it."

"You know you are!"

"What happened wasn't my fault! Armin did that! The rest was just a domino effect!"

"It doesn't matter! I don't care what he did! You took it as an opportunity and acted on it! She doesn't
even talk to me anymore! She's always with you!"

"That's not my fault! What the fuck do you wanna fuck her too or something!"

"Your missing the point you fucking asshole! She's my friend too and I care about her! You're just adding to the mess that's she in right now!"

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"Yeah I do, I've helped you enough. I'm done. I won't be here in the morning so don't look for me. I don't care what you tell her and Marcel. I'm not going to sit her and watch this go down like this. I'll be at the wedding and that's it."

"You signed a contract."

"I don't care. Do what you want."

"Whatever I don't need you anyway."

"Then we're on the same page then."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning."

"Morning."