*Nineteen Pt2.*

"What?"

"Where is the security?"

"Porco tell you're mom the shut up."

"Excuse me? Get them out of here."

A guard rushed up to Armin but was stopped when Jean stepped in front of him.

"I think you should let the girl hear him out. Oh and if you touch him I'll break your face."

"Bye that's hot."

"Ymir, you don't even like guys."

"I do now Sasha. Mikasa I get it, don't worry."

"Y/n you're adopted."

"No I'm not. What are you talking about."

"Bitch will you just listen."

"Annie don't curse at her!"

"Well she's annoying me now. Whoever these people are adopted you. Your birth parents left you a good stack of cash that you could access and take money out when you turned eighteen, so basically a checking account. Somehow someway, Porco's evil ass mom found out and she's been using her son to get it from you. Obviously your 'parents' would get some of the money once they got access to it when the two of you got married. I don't know how they hid the account from you for this long. They made another one in you're name which is the one you use now. So yeah, congratulations you're rich."

"You could've been nicer about it."

"You were taking to long Armin."

"How long?"

"What?"

"How long did you know I was adopted?"

"Since like middle school."

"You're kidding. So this was planned from the start."

"I- I didn't learn about the money until freshman year of college."

"It doesn't matter! Marcel what about you?"

"He didn't know. Colt either."

"You're a dickhead you know that!"

The crowd gasped again and so did the priest who shook his head at you.

"Shut up old man you probably haven't opened a damn bible in your life. And fuck everyone in here this isn't even a real church!"

"Yay Mommy's back!"

"Connie shut up."

"Sorry Jean."

"Y/n come on." Mikasa said taking your arm.

"Your not taking her anywhere. We're finish this."

"Mom just leave it."

"Porco all you had to do was stand there, and you couldn't even do that. We're locking the doors."

"That's what you think you old hag."

"Excuse me?"

And a split second later Mrs Gilliard was on the floor."

"Ymir!"

"Come on Historia let's go get married, I've always wanted to push down an old homophobic lady."

"Y/n come on we're running."

"I'm in heels."

"Fuck the shoes."

"Damn ok Sasha.'

"Yay we're outside! Where's the get away driver! He was supposed to steal the limo!"

"Connie what?"