Chapter 7

-Harry Point of View-

Liam hadn't spoken to me since we left the tattoo parlour. He pushed his face into his pillow once we got back to the dorm. He was silent, and didn't respond to me. I concluded Niall had probably said something, which led me to open up the small slip of paper from my coat pocket.

It was Louis phone number.

No doubt I probably blushed like a mad man when he gave it to me, but he gave it to me after I told him...Everything.

His touch was still fresh in my mind. The way his fingers chased my body with caring strokes. We were strangers, it seemed unnatural. But it wasn't. Louis was everything you thought he would never be. He makes my heart race. For a couple of boys who just met, the intimacy level was rather high. Considering the slip in my hands and the pads of his fingers running over my blue bruises over and over and over.

I dialed the unfamiliar number. It rang twice before I heard his voice.

"Louis' phone, what goes on?" He greeted.

"Louis? It's Harry" I heard shuffling him shuffle around quickly.

"Hey. You okay? Something wrong?" I drummed my fingertips on my lap.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you busy? I can call back later if you-"

"I'm not busy mate, what's wrong?" He asked.

"When we left, Liam and Niall were talking." I whispered. I got up and went outside the door to prevent Liam from eavesdropping. I checked for Ryan first, and when the coast was clear I continued. "Liam is pretty upset, and I was hoping maybe you could ask Niall what happened."

"Really? Liam's upset? How bad?" He asked.

"Possible tears." I mumbled.

"Yeah I'll text you what he says. Sorry to hear about that. Let me know if he's okay." I smiled sadly.

"I will. Thanks. Bye." After He returned a bye, he clicked me off. I went back inside and awaited for Louis to respond. As I did, I heard whimpers coming from Liam's pillow.

-Liam's Point of View-

I waited for her. My girlfriend. My beautiful magnificent girlfriend. We had been dating forever. She made me the happiest I had been. But I neglected her. All because of my stupid sexuality debate. But I loved her I really did. I still do.

I remember greeting her at our coffee shop near campus. Her latte awaited for her lips touch. And my coffee soothed my Mid-term blues. When she came in that day, she rejected my kiss. Turning her cheek. Barely sipped her latte. It made me cringe. I thought she knew I was gay. I swear she knew. But she didn't. She broke me in another form.

"I have to tell you something" Was all she said. And tears drenched her cheeks, makeup making a raccoony mess all around her eyes. "You're gonna hate me." I disregarded it, holding her manicured hands in mine. Palms callused over from training earlier.

"Liam, I'm pregnant." And I smiled at her. Asked if she was sure, and she was. Then she told me the truth. How if it was my baby, she wouldn't know this early. Considering I only just had sex with her on my birthday. Less than a month ago. It wasn't logical.

And it wasn't mine.

And she kissed me so many times and tried to get me to stay. She said she loved me. She said she needed me. And I loved her too. But I couldn't deal. I couldn't deal with her lying. Her cheating on me. And a baby? A baby that wasn't even mine? I can barely take care of myself. I couldn't. I couldn't process it. I couldn't deal with it.

So I left. I left 10 quid on the table too. And I left with the last once of sanity I had.

Let's just say, I kind of got into boxing that way. Thinking of being hurt like that.

It gives you enough rage to nearly shatter your knuckles.