Chapter 12

-Harry Point of View-

I woke up to the sun dripping through the window and onto my face, only adding to the headache I woke up with. I tilted my head and noticed Louis wasn't there. I frowned. However a small piece of paper was there in his place. I picked it up and read it with difficulty.

Morning Sleepy head,

Sorry I left, I don't think you'd wanna see my morning hair anyways. I'm on break for an hour at 12 if you feel the need to swing by. And if you wanna you can bring Liam too for Niall's sake. Anyways I hope your head don't hurt to much :(

-Lou

I felt like a giddy school boy who just got away with something naughty, when really, I just found out that Louis liked me back. He hadn't even made a move or anything, nor had I. We just said we liked each other. And technically, Louis said he THOUGHT he liked me. Nothing was considered 100% like back. If that makes any sense. But judging by his note that he left, I assume that he felt something back. I lifted my head, only to be hit by dizziness and the urge to lay back down, which I did after letting out a groan.

"You alright?" Liam asked me. He was sitting on his bed, computer in his lap. Still in his pajamas, his hair a little messy, for the short consistency it was.

"Dizzy." I mumbled rolling over. "When did you get home?" I mumbled into the pillows. I heard Liam chuckle.

"Around 11. Did you and Louis have fun last night?" I lift up my head and faced Liam.

"Define fun Li." I sleepily mumbled. I heard him laugh lowly.

"Well when I got home Louis was tucked into your arms stroking your curls while you slept so, I assumed something happened." I blushed and ran my fingers through my mop of hair.

"Well I was tired and I thought he was sleeping too. He did take me to the hospital ans wait for 3 hours. And put up with people gawking at us like we were 2 puppies." I told Liam. He jumped off the bunk with a thud. He grabbed a water bottle from our mini fridge.

"Why were they staring? They think Louis hit you?" I shook my head.

"They thought we were boyfriends." Liam suddenly coughed on his water, spitting it on the carpet. I laughed loudly as he wiped his mouth and set the bottle down on the bedside table.

"They thought you were dating?" He asked. I nodded.

"The doctors, the nurses, Sophie and Bridget came in while I was sleeping. I don't know what they said, but eventually it ended up with Louis screaming out his past, which woke me up." Liam's eyes widened.

"Well what happened to him?" I felt my hands involuntarily turn into fists.

"His Ex boyfriend raped and abused him" I gritted through my teeth. Liam mouth opened to speak, but no words came out. "Who could do that to Louis!" I shouted slamming my fist into the side table. Liam tensed up.

"Harry, you can't-"

"I can't change the past. I know. I know. But still." Liam nodded. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"11:23 why?" I bolted up out of my bed, which I immediately regret after I fell to my knees and I was hit by a wave of dizziness. "Harry what the hell are you doing, you gotta take it easy."

"Louis wants me to meet him at 12. Niall wants you to come too." I groaned as Liam helped me up. Liam's eyes widened.

"Do you need help getting dressed?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Just get ready to go Payne." I chuckled. He nodded.

-Louis Point of View-

I heard the jingle of the bell above the door and smile, only to have the smile instantly returned by a certain curly haired boy and his friend by the name of Liam.