Chapter 16

-Harry's Point of View-

"Louis?" I asked. He was silent. He slid off my lap. He didn't touch me. My heart pounded out of my chest. I could feel it through my fingertips, it echoed through me head.

"Louis please say something." I begged. He stared into his trembling hands. "Louis please." I whispered. I placed my hand on his thigh. He flinched and pushed it off.

My heart shattered into tiny pieces. He didn't love me. it was obvious. I'm an idiot. I fell for him, I fell for him in a vulnerable state. I fell in love with him when I was broken. Now, in just a fool.

"Louis. Louis please speak!" I begged, my voice was weak and shaking, threatening to release sobs. But he sat there. Zoned out and motionless. I got up and grabbed my coat. His dull blue eyes followed me. I wiped the tears that were falling. I opened the door with my coat barely on.

"Har-" I slammed the door. I ran down the stairs, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Harry are you alright son?" Marty called out. I shook my head and ran put the building. I ran. I ran to the place I should've stayed. I should've never left that damn dorm that night and went to Anna's with Liam. I'd rather get hit by Ryan everyday, then experience Louis pushing me away. His bitter silence when I left. But it seemed like the day wanted to get worse and worse.

"Hey faggot." Ryan and his followers snickered.

"Awe he's crying." I saw Bella out of the corner of my eye say. She was nice to me a few days ago. When we were with Bridget.

"Your boyfriend break up with you Hazzykinz?" People chuckled.

"He's such a fag!"

"F*cking homo!"

"What a joke."

"Pussy."

It was to much right now. It all just built up. Tears overflowed my eyes. I sobbed and pushed past them. Some shoved me. Others laughed and continued to call me slurs. I rammed my way through and escaped to our dorm. Liam was inside. I slammed the door and slid against it fully breaking down. Liam sprung up off his bunk and hurried over to me.

"Harry what happened? Tell me why your upset." I just kept sobbing but I leaned into his shoulder. He rubbed circles into my back. I nearly soaked Liam's shirt through. "Harry talk to me. It's okay. Did Ryan hit you?"

"I wish he did."

-Louis' Point of View-

"Har-" He slammed the door. "Harry." I whispered softly. I felt a tear in the corner of my eye.

I sat there. I don't know for how long. I didn't cry. Just that one tear fell. I was numb. Just numb all over. Harry's cologne still hung faintly in the air. His warmth was gone. His tea, still the way he left it. A teardrop on the coffee table. The night came quickly. The city lights were the only light in the living room. My phone on the table, vibrated nearly 10 times. 6 times from Niall. 4 from unknown number, I assume to which is Liam. None from Harry.

Harry.

Was he gone?

Did he hate me?

He hates you Louis. Everyone hates you.

You broke a poor kids heart.

Kid.

I remembered when He first came into the parlor. So innocent. So fragile. Unsure of himself. I remembered how he picked out his own tattoo, and not Niall's. How when he pulled off his shirt, his skin was so bare. Not tan, but not pale. How we kept a conversation going. How it only hurt him a tiny bit. His laugh. His big green eyes, that turned a bit gray from the winter weather.

How he came back the next day battered in bruises. Cuts all over him. The defined fist on his abdomen. How he was so much like me. How he didn't want to tell me who hit him. When we texted the whole night. How I became his security blanket.

How he was sleepy on his concussion. How he leaned all over me. How fragile and cuddly he was. How he came to me and wanted me. How I stayed with him most of the night. How I lulled him to sleep by running my fingers through his curls.

How we went for a walk the next morning. And ended up kissing. How soft his lips were. How we were closer than ever. How his hand fit in mine, despite how large it was.

How he came over at lunch. How he could steal kisses so easily from me. And that I didn't mind. How he took me on a date. And it was perfect. How he was the best cuddler. How we fell asleep together.

How he told me he loved me.

I'm a coward.

Nothing less.

I was just afraid.

Afraid of all the things I was taught by Alex.

That I was scum. How Nobody would ever love me.

But I do.

I do Love Harry.

I just don't know how I can say it.

Especially now.

(Short chapter. But good! I have a raging fever right now. So please don't piss on me for this chapter's length :D )