Chapter 22

-Harry's Point of View-

I sat uncomfortable with my family. I should be happy, and I was. But I missed Lou. It was Christmas eve, and that was also known to me as Louis birthday. My mum eyed my sad expression. She sat down beside me, as I stared into my glass of champagne, or some bubbly alcohol.

"You okay honey?" She asked.

"Just thinking about Louis." I mumbled. Her eyes softened and she clutched my hand. I had told her about Louis as soon as I arrived. She understood completely. She was very supportive. When I showed her a picture of him, she wasn't judgemental either.

"Do you wanna talk to him?" I shook my head.

"He's out. He won't be back till late." I confess. She sighed.

"Harry I wish I could help babe, you know that." I nodded. Just then my phone vibrated.

Loubear: No fun without my cupcake xoxo love you loads.

I smiled at the small message.

Me: Happy birthday baby. :) Wish I could see u. We'll celebrate at home. Love you to Loubear xoxo

Loubear: talk in the morning, the girls will b up early for gifts. I'll call u I promise.

Me: I'll be waiting :)

Loubear: Bye cupcake. Have a good sleep love you!

Me: Bye love you too.

I turned my attention back to reality, my mum was smiling at me like an idiot.

"What?" I asked.

"He calls you cupcake?" I blushed hid myself in my arms. She chuckled. "It's okay, you love your Loubear"

"Mum! Stop it!" I groaned. She kissed my head before getting up. I did as well and went over to my baby cousin. Her name was Lux. I was quite fond of the little girl. I picked her up. She was sitting on the floor, begging to be played with.

"Hally!" She cooed. I smiled at her attempt to say my name. She took my large finger in her small fist.

"You won't judge me, will you Lux?" I asked the small child. She was immune to my words. I sighed and let her play with my fingers. "I miss my Lou Lou."

"Lou who?" I smiled at her widely.

"My boyfriend Lux, Lou Lou." I told her.

"Lou Lou!" She looked up at me with her big eyes. The people in the house started looking at us as I taught her to say his name.

"Yeah that's his name. Lou Lou. Lou Lou and Hally." I told her. She giggled. Gemma, my sister, came over to us and smiled.

"You should video this and send it to Louis." She smiled as I rocked Lux lightly.

"Why, she's my baby cousin." She rolled her eyes.

"Because it's cute. Duh. You act like you have never gushed over Lux before." Lux rest her head on my chest. Gemma took out her phone and snapped a picture. I shook my head at her.

"You're so weird."

"Well what are you gonna do when it actually happens to you and Louis?" She asked. I nearly choked.

"Wha-What? Louis and I... We aren't even like..."

"Married? Engaged? I think it's obvious he owns you in the bedroom. But still, you never think about it." My eyes widened.

"I do. I actually do a lot." I confessed. "Why do you think it's gonna happen?" I asked her.

"Because, you are heartbroken right now. Because you missed his birthday. And you're not with him right now. When you talk about him, your whole face brightens. And when someone says how cute the nicknames are, you blush until your the color of Satan." I bit my lip.