Chapter 21

-Louis Point of View-

I woke up to a pair of arms hung heavily around me. I didn't try to move out of them. I knew it was Harry. I played with his long fingers as I thought about last night.

I was lonely last night. Harry didn't come back till late, and despite our drowsiness, we still made love. And it was meaningful. Very meaningful. We fell asleep right after exchanging "I love you's". We were both still bare underneath the sheets, which I should probably wash considering my mum might notice all the 'naughty things' we had been doing ever since Harry had slept here the first night. I felt his leg shift and a groan escaped his lips.

"Loubear? Are you awake?" He mumbled sleepily. I turned over towards him.

"Hmm" He kissed my forehead. Lingering his lips longer than expected. "My mum's coming today." He nodded, his eyes still closed. He pushed his head back into the pillows. "Still tired?"

"You wore me out." He mumbled. I smiled.

"I'm gonna take a shower. You sleep. Deal?" He nodded and I pecked his bright pink, yet again swollen lips.

I got into the warm waterfall also known as the shower. I started thinking. Thinking about Harry. My mum my sisters. I started to wonder how Harry would act around my sisters. He's such a loveable little cupcake... I just called my boyfriend a cupcake... Well add that to the pile of nicknames for my baby then. Baby. I couldn't stop myself from having my mind wonder. I thought about Harry. What if I had a family with Harry. I obviously loved him to bits and pieces. He was my world for f*ck sake... But, what if we adopted a baby. Like a baby boy or a baby girl. We'd be dads. What kind of eyes would he or she have. The color of their hair. What their voice would sound like.

"Louis?" A knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts. "Louis you alright you've been in there for a while babe." Harry called out. I pushed my thoughts to the back of my head.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a second babe." I called out to him.

"Alright, if you aren't out soon I might join you." I could here the smirk in his voice. I washed the soap off my body, before turning off the water and stepping out. I wrapped My towel around my waist before stepping out the bathroom. I walked into the bedroom only to see Harry peeling off the sheets on the bed.

"Whatcha doin Haz?" I asked. He didn't even turn around he just gave me an answer.

"I don't think your mum wants sexy sheets does she?" I smiled before digging through my drawers. I pulled out a plain gray long sleeved kinda baggy shirt, blue boxers, and black jeans. I went into the bathroom again and got black hair dye. Harry gave me a suspicious look when he passed the bathroom. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Dyeing my head, putting blue streaks in it." He nodded once before going into the bathroom. "You're taking a shower?"

"Do you not want me to?" He asked. I but my hands up in defense as He pulled the small pair of boxers down. He turned on the water and watched me dye my hair. Naked.

"Harry your seducing me again." I smiled. He chuckled before jumping into the, I assume now warm water. I massaged the hair dye into my roots and other parts as he was in the shower. He hopped back out when I was waiting for it to set. I pulled on my boxers and he gave me a cheeky squeeze. I shot up and shot him a glare. He grinned and skipped off, still naked, to get dressed. I washed my head out in the shower then styles my hair up into a quiff and got dressed with Harry.

We laid on the sofa. I was packed. I just was spending Lazy time with my boyfriend.

"Hazza?" I asked quietly. He was close to falling asleep again. I think me stroking his shoulder as we watched T.V was getting him tired. He hummed at me in reply. "Do you ever want kids?" I asked. He nodded against my chest. He looked so vulnerable in this state.