Epilogue

2 years later.

Harry and Louis were Happier than ever.

They had a new baby in the house, and were the best of parents.

Both happily engaged.

House they bought and had all to themselves

They were perfect.

-Harry's Point of View-

"Louis?!" I called out. I walked into the nursery, sure enough there was Louis, playing with the baby. Making silly faces and noises, tickling their little tummy. I silently walked up behind him and swung my arms around him.

"Hey." He smiled. I slumped up against the crib and picked up the little 10 pound child. Yellow beanie on their head. Little yellow onesie on their tiny body. I pressed a kiss to their little head and slipped a pacifier in their mouth. "Know what's funny?" He smiled. I turned up from the baby to look at him.

"What?" I asked with a small grin.

"I waited 2 years to see you hold a baby like that again." I chuckled. I laid down in the floor and made faces at my child. They giggled.

"I bet." I smiled. He laid down beside me.

"This parent thing is fun." I turned to him.

"Yeah cause your not up in the middle of the night doing bottles!" He laughed.

"Cause you never let me!"

"Yeah, cause they like dad better than daddy." He rolled his eyes.

"Sure. Sure babe whatever you want." He kissed my lips prickly before sitting up, taking the baby with him and putting them in their crib. The baby instantly curled up and closed his eyes, sucking on their pacifier. Louis gave our child a blanket and we watched him fall asleep.

"So, you think about the wedding?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"Little preoccupied with my child but, yeah I have." He smiled and cocked his eyebrow.

"I'm listening."

"I don't want to leave our child with our mum's. I wanna bring the baby with us." He sighed.

"I want to too, but are you sure we can? A newborn and an airplane don't seem to mix." I frowned.

"Louis. It's your baby. Please? Look at that face. That sleeping little face. How can you say no to that? It's only a week." Louis bit his lip.

"Hazza the wedding isn't exactly far away. We have to think k about it." I nodded before stepping closer to him. I kissed his shoulder. His shoulders dropped and he tilted his head to the side.

"Please?" I kissed his jaw. "Please?" I kissed his cheek. "Please?" I kissed his lips.

"Fine. FINE okay stop!" He giggled. I tickled His sides. and he laughed loudly. I did to, before a whimper came from the crib. "I got it." I sighed as he sauntered over to the crib picking up the small child.

"Daddy's got you. Shh." He cooed to the newborn. I smiled. The newborn quieted down in Louis arms and he rocked the baby slightly. He peppered kisses over their head.

It was perfect. All was well.

I had my boys.

Louis. And my son. My beautiful baby boy.

°A few Months Later°

-Louis Point of View-

I bounced my baby boy a bit, rocking him nervously back and forth.