Chapter 15

-Louis' Point of View-

I decided not to tell Harry about the attack, I didn't want him to get worked up over something so stupid. I laid my head against my couch, Niall sent me home, claiming that since it was the second attack this week, I should get some rest. I scrolled through my phone and saw Harry sent me a text.

Hazzy: Miss u baby :)

I smiled at the text and put my phone on the coffee table. I sighed and decided to call up my therapist/doctor. Harry didn't know about him, and I didn't plan on telling him. I don't like when Harry's upset or scared over me. It makes me feel like a bad boyfriend.

"Z-Zayn?" I began. Yes, Zayn was my therapist. Although he was also my client and I was his, we were fine with that.

"Ah Louis! How are you doing today?" I rubbed over my shoulders

"I- I had an attack today Zayn." I confessed quickly. I heard a sharp breath.

"Why don't you come in, we'll talk. Yeah?" I agreed and hung up the phone. I slipped into baggy sweatpants and a hoodie. As well as slipping a gray knit beanie over my freshly dyed, now auburn hair. It was different, but more natural looking. I walked to Zayn's office in silence. The only thing disturbing me was the crunch of the fallen snow underneath my red vans. I walked up into the white and glass building, where Zayn was already waiting at the desk.

"Louis! Great to see you! Come, come." He called over. His white button down shirt was pulled up to his elbows. His tan trousers pressed, and his shoes shiny and work-like. His tattooed sleeve was visible, and his hair was messily, but suitably swooshing randomly on his head, not in its usual perfect quiff. We walked to the door, his office. He sat in his black swivel chair as I sat crossed legged on the couch.

"So Louis, tell me what's happened, it's been a while." I smiled

"Well, I got a boyfriend and his name is Harry." I pulled out my phone and showed him my background of us skating. He grinned.

"He seems very nice Louis!" I smiled.

"He is, he's a few years younger than me, he's only 18. He's in college with his friend, Liam. Anyways, Harry gets beat up. A lot." Zayn nodded.

"Mmhmm, continue." he urged.

"He came to me with bruises and a broken nose a couple weeks ago. At the hospital we found out he had a concussion. I got nervous and stayed with him for the night. I really care about him." I mumbled and smiled at the blast bit. Zayn smiled as well.

"Well Louis, I'm glad you're trusting him. But on the phone, you said you had another attack correct?" I nodded. "Have you been taking your medications?" I sighed.

"Yeah. Every single one of those stupid depression pills that I don't need."

"Louis, you tried to-"

"I know. I know! I'm fine now!"

"Louis, you haven't been off the pills since you were 19. You're 21 now." I tugged on my hair.

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU TOOK ME OFF I'D BE FINE!" I shouted. Silence. That was until I broke down in tears. Zayn got up and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Shh Louis, we know you hate this. But it's for the best." Zayn cooed. I shook my head.

"You don't know what it's like. Every time I think about it I have an attack. I had one in front of Harry. Now he's so freaked out about them." I sniffled

"That's because he doesn't know what to do if you are having an attack. He feels helpless towards you. You have to teach him what to do when it happens." Zayn explained in a soft voice.