Chapter 9

I'm gonna warn you this had Niam in the beginning so for Larry skip ahead. :) Enjoy!

-Liam Point of View-

Niall and I walked around the base of town for a bit. It was quite the beautiful scene to be honest. Snow was delicately falling adding silently to the snowbanks. Niall looked effortlessly good. He was wearing a gray beanie and a gray and black heavy and hooded jacket. His hands snug in his pockets. The beanie shielded the blue and black that was now in his multicolored hair. And his jacket hid his array of tattoos that coated his arms. Besides his lip ring, Clover tattoo on his neck, and his love tattoo on his thumb, he would pass as a normal 19 year old boy.

"So, Liam. What do you even do at UNI?" Niall asked bringing me out of my concentration. I cleared my throat.

"Well I'm studying the music arts. That's my major." He nodded his head. His cheeks now a rosy color from the cold and his lips a dim pink. " Well what about you what's your story behind all those tattoos?" I asked with a smile. Niall grinned. He looked up at a small coffee shop ahead of us.

"I'll tell you over a cuppa" He told me. I agreed as we walked across the street to the shop. We opened the door and I was hit by the warm heat. Niall rubbed his hands together as I pulled off my jacket leaving me in just my green hoodie. Niall snagged us a table in the back. We both got piping hot cups and sat back at our table.

"It all started in 9th grade. I was more into darker things. I listened to Nirvana, guns and roses. My mum jokingly called me a rebel child. Then at the beginning of 10th grade, I went against my parents will and got a tattoo. At first they freaked, but since it was small, they didn't let it get the best of them. Slowly and surely I began to wear guyliner. I got my lip done. I got plugs. And I graduated High school when I was 17 with a half sleeve." I urged him to continue rubbing the paper cup for warmth on my hands.

"Then I met Louis. And he was wicked at drawing. Not normal people but like words in a unique font. Little tattoos. One thing he drew he actually got tattooed. I guess you could say I found my long lost brother cause I could do the same. About 6 months after I graduated Louis and I moved into the area of the shop. We don't live 'round here. I'm Irish, as you know, an Lou's from Doncaster. Anyways. We took all our saving and bought it. It was a dream come true. We both wants it. One of our first customers was Megan, Anna's daughter. The waitress at Anna's?"

"Yeah I know her!" I told him. He smiled and went on with the story.

"Yep well. She's a good friend of ours now, as is Anna. So we eat there loads." I chuckled as he continued.

"Over time Lou and I got more and more tattoos. Louis sisters and Mum Want him to stop, but I don't think he will. I just gave him a new one last night." I smiled.

"Well that was an interesting story Ni" I told him.

"Ni?" He smirked. I blushed in realization I just gave Niall a nickname.

"Yeah... Ni... Sorry" I told him still blushing.

"Its okay. I like your nickname."

"You do?"

"Yeah. Ni. I like it"

-Louis Point of View- (I'm not sure if you can get a sleeve like this but WHATEVA BRO!)

I wiped the ink off his skin as I worked for hours at a time. We managed to keep a conversation going and I was surprised Niall wasn't back from his 'date' with Liam.

"How you holding up?" I asked. His skin was red from the slight irritation of the needle.

"Perfect. Just pleasant" He replied. I smiled at the sarcasm.