Chapter 6

First year.

"Hello," Sirius says when we both reach his friends at the entrance of the castle.

"Hello," I said a little nervous. Remus smiles at me, Peter blushes and James raises an eyebrow in my direction.

"Then what do you plan, James?" The boy in glasses now smiles at my friend.

"Oh, just a little joke, I found a spell so that the halls towards the Slytherin tower are slippery"

"Remus found it," Peter adds.

"I don't want to be part of this. Don't give me credit," Remus defends himself, "I said it as a joke. I didn't think you would do it, James."

"Oh, come on, Remus. It will be fun, what could go wrong?"

"Someone can get hurt."

"Don't be boring," Sirius adds, "They will only slip."

"But someone can hit his head or break something," I say insecure.

At home, Sirius and I make different jokes, both for adults and for my siblings, they are always fun but they don't hurt anyone. When Sirius invited me to this, I didn't think we'd had problems.

"Nothing will happen," James frowns at me.

"I don't think it's a good idea, maybe we should think of another joke," I look at Sirius.

"What if we do something else instead of jokes?" Remus mentions and now we all see him and ignore his comment.

"Do you have another better idea, Snake?" James says challenging me. I don't care about his little nickname.

"We could do something with the food, maybe a spell so that everything tastes horrible, like bertie's beans, do you remember when we did it at Christmas, Sirius?" I say smiling.

"Yes, it was fun to see everyone's faces about to throw up," He laughs, "it could be better, James, think about it, but not only at Slytherin's table, everyone."

It seems that James has an internal conflict.

"That's original," He huffs.

"Do you have another idea?" Now I challenge him. He tenses his jaw, but does not respond, so I win this battle.

"But, someone will suspect, everyone will be sick, except the five of us."

"Remus," says Sirius circling the shoulders of the chestnut, "We can always pretend. –No one will find out."

______________________________________________

"Well, Snake, it's almost time," James says by my side.

Everyone had a part for the mission and unfortunately, I had to be with the boy in glasses. We both met at the entrance of the great dining room, waiting for the signal from Sirius.

The plan is going perfectly. Remus was responsible for finding the spell, Peter was very nervous, so he only limited himself to enter the great dining room and pretend that everything was fine, in addition, he knew the exact time at which the food appeared. Sirius will be the distraction, it seems that morning, Professor Mcgonagall was in charge of making sure the food was in place and he would tell her about a non-existent problem. And finally, James and I must wait for him, as soon as we see him with the teacher, James will do the spell and I will tell Mcgonagall that something bad is happening, pretending to be unwell.

For now, most students were having breakfast, without thinking that something would bother them. We decided to give them a moment with good food, and then perform the spell. Luckily, no teacher had arrived yet.