Chapter 10

"This is the worst idea you've ever had and I've only known you for a couple of months."

"It's not too bad"

"Bring the marauders together with me, Jenna and Regulus? That will never happen! We don't get along, it's not natural"

"Now you're exaggerating, and to be honest, that was not my idea, Alphard helped" I clench my teeth.

"I won't do it. I can stand you- even Pettigrew- but I can never get along with Potter or Black."

"I'm not saying that we should all become best friends. You have to think about the goal. Sirius and you are in a delicate situation, none want to get married and the only way out I see is that we must work as a team"

"It won't work, Remus," I pout.

"I haven't even told you the plan!"

"I don't like the members of it!"

"Do you have a better idea?"

I raise my eyebrows.

"Let's kill Sirius."

"I have a feeling you're not kidding," He shares his head, "Percy we need an appropriate time to prevent the engagement from continuing, it must be something big so that your families no longer want that union, Jenna and Regulus are loved by both families, no one'd suspect them, so we'd have more freedom. James also has some power, he could be the distraction."

"And what can I do?"

"Sirius and you can't do much, you'd be the first to try and do something to ruin the wedding, so you have to keep your head low, otherwise your brothers would know and everything would be ruined," He sighs.

"I don't think they'd want to help, especially Potter."

"I'll talk to him. Be calm-"

"You can't say that, my future is in the hands of three idiots!"

"Does that mean you accept?"

"I hate you, Lupin," He laughs.

"Come on, we'll have the Christmas holidays to think about all that," I bite my bottom lip. "What?"

"I see another little problem in your plan..."

"What did you do now?" I'm offended.

"I did nothing! It's Jenna. She... is dating Marlene Mckinnon," I sit on the floor and Remus sits next to me.

"And?" I turn to see him, surprised.

"What do you mean 'and'?" He shrugs.

"They've been together for a long time"

"You knew it!?" He's startled by my scream and nods.

"They are quite lovely, go out all the time..."

If I thought I was stupid before, now I am completely sure that I am.

"How the fuck didn't I know about this?" I hug my legs.

"Seriously?" I nod, "But she's your best friend, didn't she tell you?"

"She never told me, I realized a couple of days ago. They've been dating for two years- Two years! And I never realized" I growl.

"You had a lot of problems to worry about, maybe you didn't want to see anything else..."

"My best friend is not a problem, and two years ago I was fine- nothing had been ruined, it was just me with my stupid discriminating thoughts..."