Chapter 9

•Previously what's happened in The Girl With The Braided Hair•

I sigh quietly while there's a few more questions thrown at us before we're alerted that it's the end of the concert. "Bye everyone! Remember to stay safe and we love you all!" Gilinsky says while we all wave and say out goodbyes until we leave the stage pernamently for tonight.

I give my microphone back to the technician before I get pulled to the side by a familiar dark haired boy. "Caeley, please talk to me."

~~~~~~~~~~

Caeley's POV

I try to rip my wrist out of his grip multiple times, not succeeding each time. "Hayes." I whine, "Please let go, you're hurting me." His latch disintegrates as soon as I say the word 'hurting'.

I stare up at his striking blue eyes and I feel like I should smile as they soften, though I don't. "Please talk to me." He whispers while he places his larger than average hands on my arms. "About what?" I reply not knowing what else to say.

"Us. I like the feeling of us even though we've only known eachother for a short amount of time. If I could go back in time and change the forced kiss on me, making it not happen I would straight away." He rambles out, his eyes beginning to sparkle from the tears which I see forming.

"Hayes, you know I-" I once again get cut off by another person entering the conversation, "Are you really giving him another chance?" I see Hayes' eyes narrow drastically so I turn around on my heel to see who the culprit was.

Aaron Carpenter.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, trying not to upset ether of the boys anymore that I've already have in the last 24 hours. "Yeah, what are you talking about." Hayes retorts in a less questionable tone.

"Why are you even speaking to him? You know he's no good for you, he made you cry! I don't get why you even acknowledge his existence." He states, venom dripping from each word.

Before I can protest a now beyond exasperated Hayes nudges past me to then push Aaron into a stack of chairs. This results in a full-out fist fight in a matter of seconds.

"No! Stop!" I scream before trying to pull them apart. "Guys, help!" This results in Johnson, Gilisnky, Shawn, Cameron and Nash running over to help me break it up while Taylor, Carter and Matt hold the rest of the girls back.

Bam!

I stumble back before tripping over my own foot and landing on the cold floor with a thud. Lifting my shaking hand to my tear-filled eye I flinch the limb away due to the murderous pain.

Mahogany rushes to my side with Matt as I pull my legs into my chest. "Who hit you?" Miss Lox asks while delicately placing a hand under to red bump which is forming already. "Aaron." I whisper, still not fully understanding what's just happened.

"Matt and Mahogany, take her to the hotel room while we sort everything else out, please." Eleanor basically begs.

I look up to inspect the scene before I'm forced to leave; they've stopped fighting now-both panting and looking startled about what happened, Nash, Cameron and Gilinsky are holding Hayes while Johnson and Shawn are holding Aaron. The girls have been walked the other way by Carter and Taylor to an unknown place while I'm just here on the floor looking like a dumb arse with a puffy bruise forming round my eye.

As I get hoisted up and lead away I turn my head once again to take one last look of the boy I now love, and the one who I'm just listing off as a 'what if'.

~~~~~~~~~

I sit on my bed with my passport and plane ticket in one hand and the handle of my suitcase in the other.

When I got towed back to the hotel room I asked if I could have some time alone, when the couple reluctantly agreed, I phoned the airport straight away for an express ticket back to England for tonight.

I know none of the girls will be coming with me, but they'll probably have more drama-free time here without me.

My phone screen illuminates as it says its time to leave if I want to catch my taxi. As I stand up I sigh sadly, now wishing that the last time I saw the rest of the group wasn't as depressing as it was.

I stand up brushing away the invisible dust on my jeans before I walk to the mirror quickly to inspect my face. It's all puffy and a dark green colour already. He must've wanted to kill Hayes.

I shudder at the thought before I walk out the door before my concence can stop me.

As I walk into the closing elevator I hear a group of familiar voiced teenagers bound up the stairs. I feel a tear roll down the bruised side of my face as I fully closes, just as I was about to see who I think was Nash and Hayes as their voices was closest.

Finally, what seemed like ages but was only seconds, the elevator button dings while the doors gracefully open to the high classed hotel lobby. I speed walk outside as I see my cab waiting.

"Caeley!" A voice calls out, I take my chance to jump into the cab before simply stating "Airport", not wanting to explain to the known individual why I'm leaving.

And with that, the cab takes me away from the place I want to forget, and takes me to the place I once despised...

Home. ‎