Chapter 4

Caeleys POV

I spin round to see Hayes once again and I perform my infamous sweet smile.

"Hey, I'm Hayes." He begins, and envelopes me into a hug.

"Caeley, nice to meet you Hayes." I hug back, though, when I hugged him it was as if a swarm of butterflies erupted out of their hiding places all at once.

Let's just say, it was strange to say the least.

He and I both pull away in sync. "So how does it feel to be a Magcon Girl?" He asks, flashing a smile.

"I dunno, I haven't really had any experience yet." I reply, my comment earning a chuckle.

"I was wonder-" Hayes, begins but soon gets cut off by a brunette with blonde highlights jumping on top his back; like a knight and horse.

"I'm Nash, his better looking and more amazing brother." Nash shoots me a pearly white smile in which I giggle at before introducing myself once more.

"Caeley, pleasure to meet you Nash." He grins and hops off Hayes back enveloping me into a hug. "So how comes you were speaking to Hayes-poo before me?" The lighter brunette wonders after pulling away from the bear hug.

"Well, he walked over here so..." I begin while he just links arms with me on my right side, while a jealous-looking Hayes mimics his movements on my left with haste.

They lead me out of the doors, still latching onto me before asking questions;

"Why are you wearing a uniform?"

"This is my school one, its mandatory to wear it."

"Why do you use big words?"

"I'm from Essex, I try not to follow the stereotype."

"Who's you favourite out of Nash and me?"

"I barely know you two, I'm not gonna judge on first appearances."

"Why are you so pretty?"

"Ask my parents, its their chromosomes."

"How did you get into Vining?"

"I made a account."

"Why is your hair always in a type of braid."

"I like braids, problem?"

"N-no. I was just wondering." Nash says, messing his hair up with his spare hand. I laugh at how his emotion has changed so quickly and I don't realise Hayes is nudging me.

"I have a question." Hayes states, which causes me to turn for his blue eyes to meet my green ones.

"What is it?" I inquire, suddenly intrigued.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asks, smirking at the coughing sound his older brother makes on the other side of me.

"A-a date?" I stutter which causes me to mentally slap myself. I feel a fresh colour of rouge erupt on my facial skin.

"Do you want a date or nah?" Nash asks for Hayes once more in a comical tone this time. "Yeah, sure." The small smile I had painted on my lips grew wider when the slightly taller boy on my left did.

"WE GOT A 'FRIENDLY' DATE HERE YA'LL." Nash hollers and makes a circle round our heads, causing the others to turn and look.

"Hey, why did you do bunny ears when you said 'Friendly'?!" Hayes huffs, peering up to his older sibling.

He leans over and whispers something in my dates ear, inaudible to me. It makes Hayes blush a deep colour of rosette which causes me to laugh.

I don't want to even think about what Nash told Hayes- or as he calls his younger sibling, Hayes-poo.