Chapter 6

(A/N, I'm putting the outfit as the media, I like it when it's more visual :))

Caeleys POV

<1 Day Later>

Like a starfish, I lay on my bed absent-mindedly staring into space while the girls rush around me.

"I'm doing your hair!" Eleanor calls out from below my occupied bed, retrieving the curlers.

"I'm doing your make-up!" Isobelle states before running into the en suite, I think grabbing the small make-up bag my parents brought.

"I'm picking your dress or whatever's cute!" Lily-mae hollers before looking through the built-in closet of my room. "Don't touch my stuff!" Says the feminine voice from under my bed. "If you touch my stuff you're dead, Lily!"

I grin at the ceiling before sliding off of the bed and stating. "I'm taking a shower, you guys don't go too over board. I barely know him." I say the last sentence more to myself before removing Isobelle from the en suite and closing the door, locking it after.

I sigh silently before trotting over to the shower. "It's just a evening out, Caeley. Nothing to be nervous about." I remind myself, my voice echoing around the average-sized cubed room. I retrieve two towels from the rack and I turn on the shower. I jump straight in-not caring if it's hot or cold.

After washing, scrubbing, shaving, lavering, cleansing and singing quietly; I've finally accomplished my mission of the shower. Next, the crazy girls on the other side of the door.

Wrapping my body and hair with each one of the towels, I spend a few seconds preparing myself for the scene I'm about to witness before stepping out from my safe haven.

"Caeley!" Eleanor cheers before tugging my into a chair. "Hair, Make-up then Dress!" They announce in sync, proudly smiling down at me as I'm sitting down.

"Wouldn't it be more efficient to do Dress, Make-up then Hair?" I inquire, prior to leaning into the chair awaiting their answer. Instead of their usual 'WE KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING', they stare at one and another for a selected amount of time before short gasps coming out of their mouths.

"Dress, Make-up then Hair!" They announce once more, correcting their selves. "Put this on." Lily-mae commands me, placing pieces of clothing into my hand. I nod as a response and I venture back into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~

Standing in front of the full-length mirror, I inspect my dear friends efforts. "It's..." I begin, seeing their desperate facing behind my figure. "PERFECT!" I screech before enveloping them into a hug.

"You're welcome, Cae! Now, quickly go, it's time!" Isobelle shouts obviously more excited than me. I laugh at her gesture and nod. "See ya!" I call before shrugging a leather jacket selected by Eleanor, picking up my clutch selected by Lily-mae and I throwing my stuff I need for tonight into the selected acessory -which was selected by Isobelle.

I close the door before gulping. I've never been so nervous in my life, though the mix of excitement makes my adrenaline pumping quickly.

I walk down the numerous stairs, to try and get out some of the energy to see the most horrific and heart-breaking scene I've ever encountered in my life.

Hayes is against the wall literally eating a random girls face off. I drop by white clutch, the sound of the item falling onto the plush carpet it enough to part the two love-birds.

"Cae-" Hayes starts but the girl next to him speaks up, cutting him off. "I'm his girlfriend, Jordan." She smiles, her pearly whites hurting my eyes. "No, we're not, Caeley!" Hayes pleas with me.

I see his eyes watering, but barely through my own tears. I grab my clutch from the floor and I run. Runs an understatement, I sprint is much better.

I turn a corner to see Shawn has pushed one of the girls-my girls against the wall. They're kissing. Kissing. I gasps silently but I carry on running up the stairs, not caring if they've realised my presence.

I snatch the room key from my small bag and I slide it through the key-hole, suddenly feeling weak. I walk look through my mirror to see nothing has ran down my now pale face. That's surprising.

As I emerge fully into the room, all of the Magcon groups are there, including Mahogany this time. By now, I'm a hiccuping, sniffling and shaking mess.

I'm bombarded by questions before Nash silents' them with a cold, hard glare. "What's happened, Caeley?" He asks softly, almost like he's talking to a scared child.

"H-Hayes. He was kissing another girl when I went downstairs to meet him. They o-only noticed me because I dropped my bag." After I state the piece of accessory, I throw it across the hotel room.

The boys file out after, obviously trying to track Hayes while the girls stay here in the bedroom, trying to comfort me. Though, I just stare forward.

I stare forward emotionless. As that's what I am for now on.