Chapter 3

Caeleys POV

"Shall we do a vine, m'ladies?" Isobelles voice echoes through the silent people carrier, which is driving us to our new life.

"Might aswell." I reply, "It is the reason why we're on the road." I add, this comment makes a small ensemble of giggling around the seats. We all give a quick glance at one and another, and we then close our activated apps which we were currently on.

I click on the white 'V' with the lime green background and I check my notifications. "..72." I mumble the number to myself and I press the button which illuminates my phone with my adoring fans. I decide to follow a vast majority and reply to a few of their comments until I hear a manly voice in the front of the car.

"We're at the airport, girls!"

We look at one and another before 5 of the 7 of us claw at the smooth, sliding door. As Eleanor finally opens it, we are introduced to screams; boys and girls.

I slide out after everyone else, feeling suddenly nervous and nauseous. I turn to my left at a sound of a soft engine purr settling to nothing, to see an identical people carrier slowing to a halt next to ours.

The move-coloured door slides open to see a group of boys falling out. I look to me right, to see the girls walking into the airport, leaving me behind.

"Gee, thanks." I huff and see a security guard striding towards me. "You need to come with me madam." I smile sweetly after and nod. "Lead the way, please."

I follow the security guard waving at everyone who has came to see us and I hear someone shout 'Caeley and Hayes forever!' and cheers soon after.

I look in the direction of the source of the broad statement and its a group of girls with a banner saying the same thing. They see me looking and the scream and wave.

"Is it ok if I can talk to some of them, sir?" I ask, as I haven't been in a place like this-let alone

"Of course, but I'd have to come with you." He replies back, his husky voice nearly being drone out but the mass amount of screams.

I nod and mouth 'thank you' as I can tell he barely heard me when I first asked the question.

I walk up to the metal bar which is keeping them from doing god knows what to us. "Um, hey girls." I smile at them, and which they return in pulling me into a group hug.

They let go before my security guard intervenes, I take a quick look at his name which is sown in black italics. Paul, cool name.

"Please go out with Hayes!" One of them blurts out, and once again, there is a round of applause.

"I barely know the kid, guys." I say, laughing hoarsely as I feel a blush start to creep onto my face.

"I love your french braid today, by the way." The smallest one blurts out. I comb and stray piece of hair behind my ear with my thumb and forefinger before replying with an infamous smile. "Thank you, your dutch braid look fantastic."

Her smile expands wider than the Cheshire cat and I smile before I sense a light tap on on my shoulder. I turn to see him; Benjamin Hayes Grier.

Just as he was about to speak I get taken away by Paul. "People were breaking through the fence, we have to get you into the airport." I nod and start to run as he does.

I turn back to see Hayes with a slight frown on his face before security pushing them in the direction, when I gaze further behind him and see a mob so teenagers running towards their target. Us.

I finally get in and I meet up with the girls. "Hey! I wanna go out there!" Amelia pouts and stomps her foot. "Same here!" The rest of us say in sync.

The security guards shake their heads and fold their large, muscled arms. "No can do, sorry girls."

After they that, and before I was going to protest, another group burst through the doors, before a sound of locking after.

I peer over to the panting group of boys and my face lights up when I see him. Hayes.

"You guys can chat amongst yourselves, we're trying to get your luggage out of the van." And with that, the security guards wonder around the dim room, making sure there's no way of people getting in.

Everyone starts to mix and talk to one and another, while I just turn my gaze to the security guards, watching as the push, tug, tie; and kick sometimes.

My thoughts get snapped as I feel the same light tap on my shoulder from a while ago...