Chapter 2

Caeleys POV

There is an ensemble of whooping and high-fiving except for me and my frozen friend beside myself, Eleanor.

I crane my neck to survey the the small group of girls in the semi-circle scribbling onto the numerous piece of paper, ecstatic of the news which was just enveloped to us.

I on the other hand, is scared-scratch that, petrified. I produced Vines a hobby. "Will we be tutored if we have to travel anywhere?" My quiet voice rings out in the room and once again, all eyes are on me.

"It's entirely up to you." The man behind the smooth and polished dark oak table across from us. There's shouts of 'No!' and 'You're out of your mind!' from across the room before I grab a pen out of my blazer pocket.

I move the pen between my index and fore finger, thinking carefully. Even though I'm the youngest, doesn't mean I can't be the most mature at the best of times.

"To get this out the way, raise your hand if you would wish to have a tutor while in America for Magcon?" Eleanor, Amelia and I raise our hands with ease.

He nods and give our trio a soft smile. "Now, who does not want a tutor?" Elouise, Isobelle, Lily-mae and Sophia raise their hands after he pronounced the word 'not'.

Typical.

He stands up once again, his lanky yet well-built structure towering us like a thunderstorm above a pebble and begins to collect the papers anti-clockwise.

He finally reaches me and I look down, realising I haven't signed a thing. "Caeley? Would you like to join your friends?" He speaks, in more of a commanding and urged tone than common.

I automatically sigh, I do much before stating. "What's the worse that can happen?" I sign numerous lines and write my initals so many times I am now sick of it before lifting my 'contract' to the man in front of me.

"Welcome aboard, girls." He reaches out for a hand shake and we all shake it delicately but with some force.

"You will be picked up from the car park after school today." And with that he's disappeared. Out of the door and into the world we will begin to explore.

"Well, I didn't see THAT coming today." Amelia breathes out, emphasising on 'that'. We all nod in agreement. "It was the first time Caeley wanted to ask about school." Isobelle points out with a snicker.

I simply flip her off with my cute looking middle finger before picking up my galaxy MiPac. "Lets get to lesson, girlies." I announce, ignoring the choir of groans and cuss words with are thrown in my direction.

Eleanor hushes everyone before reminding us. "Head's office. Right outside, idiots." Our replies are just laughs. As always; eat, sleep, laugh repeat I guess.

"I have a test!" Lily-mae screeches before sprinting out of the room, Sophia following her. "Lily, wait up dammit!"

"Well, we'll be in the sixth form centre, see you guys after school. Wherever the heck we're going." Eleanor announces before her and Isobelle walk out and out of the blue door which are flashed outside the dark painted door.

Oh, how I wish I could run out there.

I look around and realise it's just leaving Elouise, Amelia and I; the babies of the group. "We have cooking next, yeah?"

I nod as I peer down at my silver watch to read the time. "We might as well start moving, there like a few more seconds until the bell rings." And, just like magic, it does what I predicts.

I smirk at my quickness before walking out into the crowded corridor with the girls, holding onto one and another's bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long day of baking cupcakes and solving maths equations, I am finally out of the hell-hole which the entire adolescence age range call 'School'.

The conga line of 3; Amelia, Elouise and I finally make it out of the treacherous jungle of idiots who attend the same school and into the path which runs along the car park.

"Where are the-" Amelia starts but soon gets cut off as we get enveloped into a bone-crushing hug. Literally.

"HI GIRLIES!" Lily-mae, Eleanor, Isobelle and Sophia scream after they let go, finally giving us oxygen into our now disproportionate lungs. We shake out head in anguish and we wheeze out a few notes of weak laughter.

There's a deep decibel of a horn and we all jump like we're on a trampoline; well, me anyway. The black tinted windowed people carriers main door opens to emerge the host of Magcon again.

"Girls, please take a seat." He says, grinning slightly as he could probably remember reciting those same words to use not even two hours before. "Your parents have packed your suitcases, we're heading to America!" His white, sparkly teeth making the sun hit my eyes.

"America?!" I say, much louder than appreciated from the others. "Yes, America, home of the great." He winks before extending his arm into the people carrier, which two of the seven of us are already in. Isobelle and Elouise.

Soon after, Lily-mae, Sophia and Amila are in with the two older teenagers, buckled up and ready for a journey of a life time. Though, now there was two not certain.

Eleanor and I.

"Are our parents ok with this?" I ask, hopeful that they may not be.

"Yes, they've signed your documents also."

"What about the Magcon Boys, do they know about us?" Eleanor inquires, pushing him further.

"Yes, it was their idea in the first place actually."

"Well, does-" I don't get to achieve my sentence before I get forced into the back of the car by Isobelle.

"You're not making us late, C. Not today." She says after she buckles me up. She buckled me up! I'm not a baby!

Eleanor jumps in after and looks at me sympathetically before whispering. "I was thinking of the same thing, trust." I respond in a small smile and I nod. "At least I wasn't the only one."

After I finally complete my first full sentence in five minutes, the ignition of the car roars before pulling out of the large, modern school; and into the road.