Chapter 5

Caeleys POV
After picking up our bags; we are all being transported to our hotel, saying that I'm excited is an understatement.

"So this is the first appearance of the Magcon Girls!" Cameron exclaims while he turns his phone around to face all of us. We all respond to his actions with a little wave and a polite smile to add.

Amelia is seated next Eleanor then it's: Shawn, Jack G, Jack J, Cameron, Lily-Mae, Sophia, Hayes, Me, Nash, Carter, Isobelle, Elouise, Taylor, Aaron, Matt and Taylor.

It's just a bit crowded...who am I kidding, it's Packed!

"So, where's your date gonna be?" Matt asks, wiggling his eyebrows at Hayes and I. "It's a secret." He winks at his fellow Magcon Boy. "By the way guys and girls, we're gonna stop at Trampoline World to get all your energy out." The driver announces while he pulls into a empty parking spot.

"Trampoline World?" The girls and I ask in sync, then grinning after what happened. "You haven't been Trampoline World?!" Carter asks while the rest of the boy pack is staring at us with mouths ajar.

Talk about awkward.

I shake my head before Aaron opens one door while Nash opens the other. "Well, you're gonna find out now!" Cameron exclaims with a grin.

We all pile out of the car like a sea of Salmon all, all going in the same direction until we're all out. "Oh, you guys have skirts on..." Carter announces and we look down at our attire.

"We have leggings underneath so it's fine." I conclude, before the boys once again ask a question, right when their mouths are open Eleanor and I just state "It's a Gable thing."

They just nod and we start to walk the short trek to our destination. Hayes slings an arm around my shoulders and a smile at the contact. "You excited?" The dark brunette whispers in my ear, I grin and nod. "Yeah, never been here before so-" I begin but he hushes me. "No, I mean for our date." He inquires which causes me to nod excitedly. "Very." I conclude.

When we waltz through the doors he gives me a quick, fleeting kiss on my cheek before saying. "Good." And with that, he walks away as we get segregated into boys and girls.

I ignore his action, brushing off as a him trying to flirt and I go over to the pigeon holes to place my shoes in. After I remove the stated item of clothing I look down a wiggle my feet which are in fluffy black socks.

We walk through the entrance door and see the most fun-packed and beautiful (to teens) scene I've ever encountered in my life so far.

Trampolines as far as the eye can see-or as far a the room is. On the floor, sides; everywhere!

This is my heaven. It has to be. I'm the first to jump on the trampoline infront of the small pack and the Grier silblings cannonball on not even a second after I. Soon, everyone's on jumping around, and doing Vines.

"Hayes, come on!" I whine, my finger hovering over the button. "Please? For me?" I plead, this results in him sighs and mumbling a short "Okay, but just for you!" That sentence he made butterflies erupt in my stomach like a volcano.

Forgetting the feeling, I hold my finger against the record button and Hayes begins to bounce really high before Matt unexpectedly swoops underneath and catches him like a princess.
I laugh at the result of the video and I upload it with a caption: 'Well...that was unexpected.' When it finally uploads I feel myself being picked up in the air bridal style.

Hayes.

He smirks before saying. "That tumblr fact is true, you are really light." I tangle my arms around his neck and laugh lightly. "You read tumblr stuff about me?" I fire back, causing a blush to creep onto his face.

He responds in a physical way, not oral. He leans in and as do I until...
"HAYES, CAELEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Nash shouts from the other side of the large room. This results in my date loosing balance and dropping me while falling over.

"Second chance he's ruined!" Hayes mumbles, thinking I couldn't hear him.

But, indeed I did.