Chapter 10

A/N, This chapter is dedicated to my best friend itsIsla for making me upload this, because I wouldn't of without her having to stay up until 2am!

Here you go, Brownie!

_____________________________

•Previously what's happened in The Girl With The Braided Hair•

"Caeley!" A voice calls out, I take my chance to jump into the cab before simply stating "Airport", not wanting to explain to the known individual why I'm leaving.

And with that, the cab takes me away from the place I want to forget, and takes me to the place I once despised...

Home.

~~~~~~~~~~

< A week later >

Caeley's POV

I sling my backpack once again on my shoulder before I stand up to be dismissed from my lesson. "Everyone can go, but Caeley can I see you please?" I huff as everyone else strolls out and I walk to the front.

"Aren't you meant to be on tour? Did something happen?" My favourite teacher asks in a soft voice, as if I'd break if she spoke normally. I shake my head before saying "I'm not in the tour anymore I quit. Something happened between me and two of the boys, it's really confusing, Miss."

Surprisingly, Miss pulls a chair to her desk before patting on it in a beckoning tone. "I'll email your form tutor that you'll be late for form. Sit, please." I nod slowly before removing myself of my backpack and setting it down by the chair before I lower me body into it.

This is going to be long break.

~~~~~~

"So that's basically what happened." I say, finishing off my long vent to my teacher. "Well," Miss Greene starts "I feel like the Hayes boy really does like you, and I know that they'll all be missing you too especially the girls. You haven't spoken to them? Not even a text?" I shake my head before scratching the back of my neck.

"I know that they'd try and make me go back on tour and it's been a week, I'm going good without talking to them. It's almost like I don't need friends." I laugh to myself, needing to believe that statement more.

Though, Miss does the opposite of laughing and stares at me with a sad gaze. "Caeley, you need to speak to them. Turn on your phone now, I give you permission to." She orders, and I oblige reluctantly.

Don't get me wrong, I really didn't want to turn on my phone until next week but I really don't have the strength to argue.

My phone suddenly bursts to life with vibrations and I pick it up from the wooden desk muttering a small 'sorry' as I look at the information infront of me.

'57 missed calls, 155 text messages, 32 voice mails, 27 snap chats and 101 facebook messengers'

"Wow." I breathe out, scrolling through the large cluster of ways the group tried to speak to me. I lock my phone quickly, knowing that if I read any of the messages properly I'd feel guilty and have to go back out there. That's the last thing they'd want.

I suddenly get a text from Gilinsky; 'Caeley, please talk to me'. I look up to the member of staff in front of my who gives me a look of approval before I start to text back with slightly shaky fingers.

'Hey'

'Finally, you replied! xx'

'What's up?'

'You need to come back, Hayes is tearing himself up about letting you go xx'

'I'm not coming back Jack. Why can't any of you's see that?!', and with that, I turn off my phone once again and and run a hand through my hair which today is down.

"Have you communicated to any of the fans about why you're not on tour anymore?" I shake my head before explaining, "I've turned off all the notifications on every social media I have, deleted vine but I haven't removed the data so if I decide to re-download it's all there still and I haven't even had a proper conversation with my parents." I add the last part for some unknown reason, feeling as if this has turned into more of a vent session than a help one.

The individual next to me signs quietly as the bell goes, "I'm gonna go to maths, bye Miss thanks for speaking." I stand up and walk out the door before she can protest.

Close up. Don't open up.

As I walk down the hallway to another lesson which I know will drag, I see a familiar pair or kitty ear headbands. Mahogany. I see that she finds my presence and I make a dash for the fire exit, luckily this is a short cut to maths.

I run through the courtyard and through the doors into the stairway, wanting to be as far away from anyone in that dammed crew. That sounds mean, but it's true. Everytime I see them or hear a connection to them the horrid memories come back.

And I don't need that in my life at the moment.

I skid into class before walking over to my seat at the back of the class to see the chairs which once filled Amelia and Eleanor. I sigh inwardly before I slip into my seat and retrieve my book from my bag.

Since all the others have been at Magcon and I've been here, I've made massive progress with my grades and effort which is good I guess. Except it would be better if I wouldn't always look like a loner now here because they're away.

'You decided to go, remember!' I repeat in my head until I smile slightly, at least I'm getting a better education than them. They're tutor probably doesn't even have a major! I laugh slightly at the thought before I resume listening to the teacher in front of the class.

~~~~~~

2 work sheets and 5 questions in I hear snickers from the other side of the question. I lay my pencil down before I look towards the scene.

"So apparently Isobelle is suppose to be pregnant with Shawns baby!" Elena sprays her bullshit as well as her spit to her posse as they screech in reply.

"Yep! And also Eleanor has fucked this random fan!" Another caked face basically shouts to her group before they repeat the same action again.

"That really isn't true." I say quietly before shaking my head with a look of dismay plastered on my face before I pick up my pencil once more, done with listening to their lies.

Soon after I finished the last question on this sheet the bell goes off to signal the end of the day. Finally. I shoot a breath of air from my lungs in relief and I quickly stuff all of my belongings in my bag while taking a mental note of the homework.

As I walk out I get seat belted into the wall where I see Elena and her posse standing there, a grim look upon each of their crayola faces.

"Why the hell did you do that for?!" I snap at them, knowing that I shouldn't be rude to them because they can make my school life a living hell.

"Why did you say that what we were saying is lies? Hoe do you know? You haven't even been with them for a week, you know nothing", a blonde one who I haven't caught the name of seethed.

"Well seeing as I can contact the anytime I want I'm kinda sure I know what's going on, idiot." I retort, mentally slapping myself for being so sassy and stupid to them. My reply causes a hit to be thrown where Aaron's previously landed.

Literally, the dead centre of the heavily foundationed eye area.

I howl in pain, suddenly feeling light headed before I'm literally jumped on by a herd of finely manicured girls. I begin to kick, trying to get them off until I realise there's no use.

I then begin the only other option; make as much noise as possible to get these wanna-be barbies off of me.

"HELP! PLEASE!" I screech which causes a boy to shout. "She's here! Guys c'mon!" I recognise that voice from anywhere, Hayes. Before I can answer back, I slowly begin to feel drowsy and fatigued as they continue to punch my body.

Before I can even lift a finger, I am welcomed into darkness, falling limp on the floor after just whispering a quiet and croaky "Hayes." ‎