Chapter 7

Caeleys POV

My eyes flutter open as I observe the dim-lighted room, there's a sweet scent of bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen down the hall. The smell alone makes my taste buds tingle with pleasure.

I peel the puffy white duvet from my aching body and I take a look down my exquisite-styled clothing, soon to remember the night which I've come to dread the most; the date disaster.

Maybe Hayes was telling the truth and said that it wasn't what it looked like, he was the one pinned against the wall somehow but it was like they were basically having a 3-course meal out of one and another's mouth.

I sigh mournfully as I plod to the five-star ensuite bathroom before I turn the shower on and hop in, not caring if the selected temperature is too hot or cold.

After a few minutes of lathering, shaving, shampooing and washing I finally get out of the steamy shower to be welcomed by two towels which are by the window so they can cool my body down. As I slip them on, one round my body and the other round my head, I step out of the room to get ready for the first day of Magcon!

I slip on the clothes which were laid out on my bed the night before. I take time to apply my make-up and tie my hair in a fishtail braid,as I want to be perfect for the fans before I take my phone off of charge and I take a step out of my room to see everyone in my loung/kitchen area...except for Hayes.

"He was too guilty to come." Carter says, almost reading my mind. I just reply with a small nod and a fake smile- something I've learned to do well over the course of two days.

"It okay, I didn't really want to see him anyway." I counter, but obviously everyone can see through my lies and reply to my comment with a pitiful smile.

"So, what did you guys do...or say to Hayes?" I try to change the subject but all what's in my mind is Benjamin Hayes god damn Grier. "We just spoke to him, basically told him to sort himself out." Nash says casually, too casually.

I just nod to avoid anymore awkwardness from the small litter of Magcon teenagers before me. "I just realised...it's our first day of Magcon!" Isobelle screeches before clapping her hands and smiling like a idiot. This causes a chorus of whooping and 'Hell yeah!'s to be shared around the room.

"When do we start." Eleanor and I inquire. "Twin powers!" We yell in sync once more, before copying Isobelle and smiling like idiots. "You two aren't actually twins, right?" Jack G asks.

We just shake our heads at the same time which earns a laugh from Nash and Mahogany.

"We leave in...15 minutes." Lily-mae calls from the kitchen with some toast in her hand, waving it towards me. "I'll finish in time." I say eagerly before I snatch the content of food from her hand a taking a large munch out of it.

"How are you so hungry?" Taylor taunts me, staring seriously. "I dunno, I didn't have anything to eat last ni..." I dare not to complete my sentence as the images of the boy I lo-I mean, just met, kissing a girl who I now am known to hate.

"I'll take you out tonight." Aaron announces as he slings a muscular around out my shoulders. "No surprises?" I look up at the slightly older boy. "Only good ones, I promise." This makes the girls giggle while the boy wolf whistle.

"It's a date then." I say after the giggles have vanished, this causes Aarons face to lighten up like a ray of sun.

I finish my toast soon after and I excuse myself from the group before skipping back into my bedroom and bathroom, suddenly feeling ecstatic.

I spray Katy Perry's new perfume over myself and I brush my teeth thoroughly before returning to the rest of my dear friends. "Let's go!" Matt yells before rolling off of the settee and running out of the door, us following shortly after.

___________

Eleanor, Isobelle, Lily-mae, Elouise, Sophia, Amelia and I are currently standing backstage as we're scheduled to make our appearance 15 minutes into the show.

"So I'm so proud to introduces a group of girls who have flown over here from England!" Shawn announces while strumming random chords on his guitar, but still managing to make them sound beautiful. "Give it up for...THE MAGCON GIRLS!" They all cheer in sync, this makes a chours of screams and confessions of love as we walk up the few steps to the stage.

We all get engulf eachother in a massive group hug-boys and girls, before we let eachother go and we get lead to where we're going to sit.

I get sat between Hayes and Aaron...talk about awkward.

I scan the crowd to see my sisters, Megan and Bethany with my nephew Kye. I wave frantically at them and they return the gesture with Kye adding a "Auntie CaeCae!" squeal.

As I carry on scanning the crowd...I see her. The one who was kissing Hayes, Jordi or something. I sense that Hayes knows that I've seen her as he wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"I didn't want to kiss her, Caeley." He whispers in my ear.

"But you did." I counter, emotionless.

"If I could do go back to last night and stop her from kissing me, I would I promise. She completely caught my off-guard. I didn't kiss back!"

I turn to him and notice a bruise occurring which will be inprinting around his eye. "Who did that to you?!" I gasp as I place my hand on his cheek under it, and I suddenly feel Aaron stiffen next to me.

"Mr. Carpenter, he did is after he yelled at me about missing a shot with perfection." He mutters the last part so I can barely hear him.

But once again, I did. I did hear him.

I turn to Aaron who is now bright red and I place my hand on his lightly, not knowing his response to my gesture. "Is that true?" I ask in a soft tone, not wanting to annoy him or fill him with any other negative emotion.

"You caught me." He replies nervously as he intertwines our hands. "I do like you, a lot. And you are perfection."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm sorry I wasn't going to do a cliffhanger but I thought it suited the moments and everything :)