Chapter 29

A/n: I know, another quick chapter, sorry. But I have a few things to say, wow, 20,000 views! My armada- I mean, following grows by the day! There will be an important message at the end, after the slight ramble about current shit I put. Enjoy! 

The team drives back to Warsaw in embarrassment over the situation. 

5 hours later, 5:00 PM... 

The team is almost back to base, preparing to get chewed out. While Finka, who had her face covered during the operation, is now looking in embarrassment online seeing her in the top 10 trending on Twitter on her none work phone with lovely fanart being drawn of her. 

Lion: Jésus Christ, what are those drawings? (Jesus Christ) 

Lera: I don't know. How does one do this to themselves? 

Y/n: Just a general lack of happiness, unsupported sexual needs, broken and or abusive family life in the past or present. Wait... 

Fuze: Well, the second one is more then supported I can assure you that. 

Y/n: Yeah, I feel bad for them, just at least look at your crush and say: "Hey wanna go on a date?" Come on, it's that hard when you try it, and I was a real loner. 

Lera: Anyways, other than my lovely new cult of people wanting to get in bed with me, we are in deep shit and everyone so far wants us hung. 

5:00 PM, Warsaw, November 6th... 

The team arrives back at GROM base and goes inside and sees every operator listening to Bale and Blitz teach everyone what a Karen is. 

Thatcher: Siu, stay in the van with cult leader, Cav is already waiting to torture him. 

Ying: Got it. 

Bale: Yeah, so basically: Insane entitlement, stupid hairstyle, for some reason wears yoga pants, loud, obnoxious, lack of respect for any authority figure, be it police officers or parents with their kids and just rude in general to people. *Looks at Ela* 

Ela: FUCK YOU! 

Jan and everyone else dies laughter. 

Harry: *Over the PA* May all the operators in the recent operation come to my office.

The team arrives to Harry's office.

Harry: Sit. 

No one does this. 

Harry: Sit, you won't die, you guys. 

Still, no one does this. 

Harry: Anyways, what happened, that led to the events unfolding? 

Lera: We do not know, we assumed we were taking fire from only two targets inside the room Fuze blew up. 

Thatcher: When we went inside afterwards, we found a cache of weapons inside, I think Fuze's helmet took a few pictures, they were all armed. 

Fuze: I did, but my old helmet from Chechnya here and the camera meant for SSE and data recovery might take awhile to develop some pictures. I don't know what else to say except sorry? We're telling the truth. 

Harry: Why could you not just drone first to be sure? 

Tachanka: They were not functional, Elena told us, and we assumed they would not be needed. 

Harry: Why did you guys use a DShK? 

Lion: Fuze said it'd be fine to use one. 

Tachanka: Hey! 

Lion: What? It's the truth, right Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah.

Harry: Get out now, don't leave base incase the Polish government needs to do an investigation, and this keeps getting worse. 

The team leaves and changes into their regular clothes and hang out with everyone in the break room, where there is a television. The sight of the screen showing many people protesting the operation and calls from NATO states to leave Rainbow. 

Sledge: *Sigh* Not another year of this shite. They're just mad it happened near them. 

Everyone agrees with this. 

Glaz: They tell us to crack terrorists skull's in, yet when we do it near them, they act like it's a bullshit conspiracy and want to use the event to stay in power another term. 

Nomad: Or the time we defended that cache of weapons in Libya from the White Masks? They acted like the army ran away, it was in the middle of nowhere and unguarded, they just spin it to sound like we literally had to retake a military base for NATO or something. 

Lesion: Or the countless suggestions by foolish netizens saying we should go liberate North Korea or go defend some geopolitical border that's convenient for them. 

Nøkk: It's kind of ironic though, they act like they want us all fired or disbanded, yet whenever some random nutcase in Africa or Asia stops being friends with them, they run to the bunker and expect us to defend them.

Warden: And they trash me, especially. 

Y/n: Didn't you bang the American Presidents wife or something? 

Warden: Yeah... 

Y/n: My man. *High fives Warden* 

Meanwhile, a GROM recruit is seen entering the room, you know, the ones in R6, and hands Finka a drawing. (Side note, he is not in Rainbow)

A/n: I did not make this, this was from a recent post on the R6 sub on reddit, here's the link, this dude is making some awesome operator drawings like this recently, check his account! https://www

A/n: I did not make this, this was from a recent post on the R6 sub on reddit, here's the link, this dude is making some awesome operator drawings like this recently, check his account! https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/mnjztc/i_drew_finka/

Lera: Aww...

GROM recruit: Wanna? *Notices Y/n* He is-? No.... 

Lera: Yeah... 

GROM recruit: Shit... keep the drawing... *Walks away*

In other news: A/n: A fuckton of rioting kicked off in Minneapolis after a guy acted like he pulled a gun got killed by the police... and the trial of Floyd's killer isn't helping since it don't look like he'll even go to prison. Here comes another summer of rioting and everyone acting like who's at blame and acting surprised when a minority joins your side and laughing at people getting shot or beaten and LARPing for a civil war. No wonder why we can't get along, this is just depressing...

A/n: I know, another quick chapter, sorry. But I have a few things to say, wow, 20,000 views! My armada- I mean, following grows by the day!  Anyways, I'm thinking of putting of sort of chapter but as the first thing you read when you open the chapters. Like, a kind of thing about the smut and stuff, since I kind of regret doing it so early into the book, like just to say sorry to any new readers but it gets more realistic overtime? I dunno, please comment on this chapter about this. I won't change any chapters since I want to preserve them. But here's the fun part, you guys get to vote on potential friends for Y/n! Do any operator outside of Finka, I really don't mind, however, reoccurring characters like Boris or Nowak can't count, since they're not in Rainbow. Choose!