Chapter 7

Zofia leaves Y/n's apartment. 

Y/n: Lera, can you come in here?

Lera: Da, what do you want? 

Y/n begins to just hug Lera. 

Y/n: Please don't leave me. 

Lera: Relax, I won't. I'll be here for you. 

Y/n: Okay. 

Bale POV

(Thinking) Okay, I'm at work. Adrian's at work and Fuze is here. Great! Shit, Oliver. Oh thank god, he walked past me, didn't even see me. Looked furious. 

Bale then goes into the cafeteria where Adrian is.

Valkyrie: The fuck you do to Oliver? He wants to kill you. 

Bale: Tied him up at my place in a chair. Nothing that bad. Then went to Adrian's place and had sex. 

Valkyrie: Oh no, he'll kill you. 

Bale: Eh, fuck him. Maybe if he wasn't such a asshole it would not have happened. Same with that arrogant Ace prick. I'll get a screwdriver and put it in his skull if he does not stop acting like a smart ass. 

Valkyrie: I don't think you'll live after what you've done. 

Bale: Don't care. I'll beat him to death if tries to kill me.

Third person POV 

Later that day, team rainbow and the LCPD raid the cult compound. 

Bale goes with Niko who's alive and Adrian along with Thatcher. 

Thatcher: Alright ladies, we will go in through the second floor windows. There's no women or children, all men cult alright? They're all armed. Shoot on sight. 

Niko: You could've said kill everyone, but okay. 

Thatcher: Wot you say? You Serbs are great at that aren't you?

Niko: I hope that's a complement. But when your 13 and get drafted into the war in '91, you get desensitized. Sorry that not everyone is living their dreams. 

Thatcher: What's your dream? 

Niko: To not end up like I was in the 90's and 2000's killing people, smuggling and stuck in endless war. Look at me now. Wish that I died with my 13 other friends in that ambush in Bosnia. 

Thatcher: Shit, sorry your life sucks so far. Least you'll get a girl? 

Niko: She got killed by the mob over here. Okay, let's get this bullshit over with. 

Thatcher: You two? Bad as him?

Bale: Got drafted into Chechnya in 2000 and uh, lost my dream job in Spetsnaz for being gay. Got beaten to shit by everyone in the platoon. Couldn't hold a job due to the anti gay laws Putin made. Then just lost myself into the world of this shit for brain country. And lost all my family. Plus, i'm in bad debt. So expect some famous rich asshole to end up dead here soon. 

Adrian: Abused by my family. Not much else in this hellhole that we call life. About as bad in a mess as Bale. 

Thatcher: Shit you all have tough lives. 

Bale: Yep, okay let's kill someone.  

As they raid the building, two cult members warn the others. And then are shot. The rest of the building except the top room is clear. Everyone raids it finding the other 48 members and their cash of weapons but then, theirs a shootout. In 30 seconds, it's over. All 48 cult members are dead are no ones been killed or injured. It's a success. But, a cult member with a suicide vest charges, but the vest fails and he is shot. 

Outside, things get bad.